Europa League

FCBfan22

Valencia can very well smack either of them. Remember, Chelsea is shit currently and Arsenal lost to Borisov Automobile and Tractor Electronics a month ago, while Valencia is picking up form.

Also, Chelsea and Arsenal are facing tougher competition for top 4.

Vilarrubi

Let's hope.

Was happy to see Guedes alive. Hasn't been good lately, no?
[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION] “Let’s hope”

It’s getting to the stage now where I feel anyone who says “Let’s hope” should credit pedro..

Messi983

Frankfurt vs Benfica only potentially interesting game today.

Let's hope Napoli could make things interesting as well. [MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

Morten

If Napoli knocks out Arsenal, there will be a meltdown of epic proportions amongst Arsenal fans.

I dont have anything against Arsenal, but i like to see them lose because of Arsenalfantv, some of those people are hilarious in defeat.

How come no other club has the same kind of quality?
I mean, Unitedfantv or whatever tries, but its not in the same tier.

xXKonan

[tw]1124008467780468737[/tw]

Four CBs and Two fullbacks pushed up into the Midfield.

Mou would be proud.

While Jovic is an amazing player, there is no doubt in my mind that Frankfurt is an amazing team that makes him a better player. Just look at the passed he gets from his teammate to score the first goal.
If I were the barca board, I would be scouting many of these Frankfurt players.

kilian

Every time I watch Aubameyang play I wonder why didn't Barca try to buy him all these years. He's hard-working, skillful, very good finisher, makes good runs and is very fast. He would've been an ideal inside forward for Barca to be on the end of Messi's through balls.

Centauri B

Every time I watch Aubameyang play I wonder why didn't Barca try to buy him all these years. He's hard-working, skillful, very good finisher, makes good runs and is very fast. He would've been an ideal inside forward for Barca to be on the end of Messi's through balls.

Would be the new Eto'o for us.

English premier league on fire this season
All English teams.to play CL final and Europa final.

Deff the best league in the world right now ,
And the most entertaining since like forever

Jenks

Arsenal have had to leave Mkhitaryan at home because the final is in Azerbaijan, and Armenians are not allowed into the country. Fans with Mkhitaryan shirts are being stopped by police to make sure they're not from Armenia too.

Well done UEFA.

Home of Barca Fans