Europa League

Morten

Seem to be no topic for EL, so i guess we do it here?

Anyway, i like how United-fans feels like they've turned things around, they still have much to work on, they aren't that good, if we are being honest.

FinBarcelonafan

Anyway, i like how United-fans feels like they've turned things around, they still have much to work on, they aren't that good, if we are being honest.

They looked very good after corona break. Can't blame them for thinking like that.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
United hitting the post twice after the break. Think they deserve a goal at this point.

Givenchy

tbf, the years they've endured post-Sir Alex they are entitled to feel more positive about the future. Greenwood is a huge talent, Rashford and Martial will only improve and then Sancho is likely to join. Bruno is a great signing, Pogba staying also

I don't see them winning the league or CL under Ole but if they replace him with someone like Poch in a few years when the youngsters hit their prime i think they'll be a power again

Morten

I dont understand how FCK ended up 10-15 points behind the winner in their league, i mean, danish football isnt exactly pinnacle of the sport, and FCK clearly have a decent top level, judging by their games in EL.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Inter looked great. Let's look at Sevilla today. IMO those 2 are the biggest contenders. United were shocking yesterday, not impressed at all.

Does anyone have a definitive correct answer to this:

What was the first season that winners of the Europa League qualify directly for the Group Stages and are seeded (based on the current format, the Champions League Winners, Europa League Winners, and winners of the top six leagues are seeded, meaning they are the first drawn in their Group to be drawn, comprising Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H).

Do you have a source? Thank you.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans