Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

Morten

Why do United-fans act as if they can throw the City game as if they have nothing to play for?
4th place is still well within reach for them, that said, i dont think they can get a result vs City regardless.

FC B

Liverpool are tired today like all the teams that played CL. I hope they’re also tired going into the semi, while Barca have rested players.

They didn't seem tired to me, it's like you'd say Barca looked tired vs. La Real because they didn't need to force themselves more like vs. tier 1 teams...

FC B

These are two games, two in a row with only two other games left after that, I'm almost certain he won't do that unless Atletico will drop points.

FCBfan22

These are two games, two in a row with only two other games left after that, I'm almost certain he won't do that unless Atletico will drop points.

If we win tomorrow, he will rotate.

He is not THAT stupid.

We can win vs Levante with

---------------MATS---------------
Wague--Todibo--Umtiti--Roberto
---------------Oriol----------------
------Vidal-------------Puig-------
---------------Alena---------------
----Malcom----------Coutinho----

Or something similar.

P.S. We have 5 games left.

BarcaOG

Banned
all the big teams except city and liverpool fucked up this weekend. all of united, arsenal, tottenham and chelsea lost the opportunity to cement or movecloser to 3rd/4th...so the race to those two coveted spots is still fully open. its funny because arsenal fans were laughing at uniteds 4-0 loss to everton and tottenhams loss to city; then chelsea fans were laughing at arsenals defeat...now they are all laughing at each other (or keeping silent) because they all dropped points :lol:

Morten

all the big teams except city and liverpool fucked up this weekend. all of united, arsenal, tottenham and chelsea lost the opportunity to cement or movecloser to 3rd/4th...so the race to those two coveted spots is still fully open. its funny because arsenal fans were laughing at uniteds 4-0 loss to everton and tottenhams loss to city; then chelsea fans were laughing at arsenals defeat...now they are all laughing at each other (or keeping silent) because they all dropped points :lol:

Hey, remember now, Sarri is a genius, they will get top 4 guaranteed!

Morten

:lol: i hear the same (maybe not the genius bit) about emery, poch, and ole... suffice to say that many will be disappointed

You haven't? Thats what pretty much entire board has been telling me for about a year now, "genious", "2nd coming of Guardiola" and so on.
Well, i guess those chants died down in recent months, wonder why....

Hamzah

High Definition Member
People here wanted Sarri/Setien/Sampaoli to be the coach of Barca. Thankfully they don’t make the decisions.

Home of Barca Fans