User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who will win the league?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arsenal

0 0%
  • Chelsea

1 1.18%
  • Liverpool

17 20.00%
  • Manchester City

65 76.47%
  • Manchester United

1 1.18%
  • Tottenham

0 0%
  • Other

1 1.18%
Page 145 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145
Results 2,161 to 2,163 of 2163

Thread: Premier League 2018/19

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Givenchy View Post
    Pep will get bored of winning soon, hopefully he returns for the Barca rebuild in a few years
    This board likes ass kissing men and Pep is anything but that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorin View Post
    This board likes ass kissing men and Pep is anything but that.
    Pep said in a Interview he could see himself 10 years at city if they want him. He loves English football and his Family likes Manchester

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterlingfan2000 View Post
    Pep said in a Interview he could see himself 10 years at city if they want him. He loves English football and his Family likes Manchester
    I get that he likes the PL and the football culture in general is better there than everywhere else. I also get think that he likes the challenge of making City an elite club that will have a certain way of playing even after he leaves them. Something like what Cruyff achieved at Barca. I don't believe he'll stay 10 years at City though. Hell, I'm really doubtful that he'll stay more than 2 years.

However, if we get people in the board that think like him and give him a large saying on what players we sign or sell, he'll be more than happy to return to his home city. I bet that he likes Barcelona way more than Manchester. I think he has a couple more years at City after which he'll go to Italy, to Juventus most likely. Basically I can see him coming if we really want him back, but not earlier than 2024, so about 5 years at least.