Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters
Surprised Ote has lasted there for as long as he has. The first goal his defending was pure comedy.

Silva/Gundo midfield is also wank one player who's decline another which hasn't returned to his peak despite being relatively injury free for 2 years now.

At this point he might as well give Garcia and Foden chances.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Imagine going into the season with Laporte , Stones and Otamendi as your CB's.

giphy.gif

Tackle

Pep's City have dropped 8 points out of a possible 24.

Valverde's Barca have dropped 8 points out of a possible 21.

Somehow Pep's failures are all laid on the shoulders of a bad back line making "individual mistakes", while our forward injury crisis is completely overlooked and Valverde supposedly deserves all the blame.

Some muppets have even gone as far to claim Valverde is the reason why our players are picking up knocks. :lol: If that is the case why can't Pep be blamed for not preparing his defenders well enough in training to not constantly make individual gaffes? Only seems fair. After all I have been told numerous times the manager controls everything, right?

Not like City have been scoring prolifically in the matches they've dropped points either. They have averaged a mere 1.3 goals in the matches they've dropped points. Who is to blame for that? It has to be the manager if you lot want to retain even a shred of argumentative consistency. Bad luck, poor finishing and bad individual attacking performances? No, remember the manager is responsible for EVERYTHING.

Quite a few daft, intellectually dishonest frauds have been exposed in this thread with their blatant double standards, mental gymnastics, and flimsy agenda pushing.

Love to see it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Literally no one want Liverpool to win, except Liverpool fans.

Their fanbase is toxic as fuck.

Tackle

Literally no one want Liverpool to win, except Liverpool fans.

Their fanbase is toxic as fuck.

Rubbish.

Some self-reflection please.

Any non-fan/neutral reading this forum would come to the conclusion that Barca fans are the most toxic in the world by some distance. Don't get me started on the snobby, pretentious plastic twats on Twitter as well who parrot the same tired tropes all the fecking time.

Shame really. Our fanbase was marvellous the the pre-Pep/pre-Messi era. The greatest club team ever was a sight to behold, but it also brought in many bandwagoners and plastics that contributed greatly to the financial growth of the club, but also the eventual downfall of the fan culture in general. They weren't too bad from 2008-2012, but after Pep left and the team inevitably started declining most of this aforementioned lot could not handle our relative fall from the zenith of football. They thought they were signing up for the golden era for life.

Not looking for to Messi leaving, but one silver lining is it will hopefully rid the club of some of these ill-tempered, ill-informed, instant gratification seeking plastics.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ever looked at yourself in the mirror? You're probably the most toxic ass twat on this forum whose first line of defence is hurling insults at everyone. How many times have you gotten banned already? Twice?

If it's that bad here then I suggest checking out the Barca subreddit.

Tackle

Ever looked at yourself in the mirror? You're probably the most toxic ass twat on this forum whose first line of defence is hurling insults at everyone. How many times have you gotten banned already? Twice?

If it's that bad here then I suggest checking out the Barca subreddit.

No need for a mirror to see the obvious.

Sadly, you seem to fit the archetype of the new age Barca fan all too well.

30000 posts on a forum while being narcissistic and self-absorbed enough to call yourself the President.

Bans are no objective way to measure the quality of a user on this site. I have never made death wishes or any truly obscene, morbid remarks. There are many who have and yet continue posting free from any repercussions. Worst I have seen is when a user told BBZ to commit suicide and simply had his post deleted with no further consequences. Many more examples I can think of and surely a load more cases from before I joined the site.

Reddit is an echo-chamber of positivity and I loathe the voting system. I prefer posting on sites where my views are constantly challenged and scrutinized. What is the point of spending time circle jerking other blokes with the same ideas?

BarcaOG

Banned
Liverpool winning the league will be WOAT.

Disastrous times for football.

liverpool are an exciting team with very talented players, a great and very likeable coach, and a venerable tradition. theres nothing disastrous about that.

BarcaOG

Banned
Pep's City have dropped 8 points out of a possible 24.

Valverde's Barca have dropped 8 points out of a possible 21.

Somehow Pep's failures are all laid on the shoulders of a bad back line making "individual mistakes", while our forward injury crisis is completely overlooked and Valverde supposedly deserves all the blame.

Some muppets have even gone as far to claim Valverde is the reason why our players are picking up knocks. :lol: If that is the case why can't Pep be blamed for not preparing his defenders well enough in training to not constantly make individual gaffes? Only seems fair. After all I have been told numerous times the manager controls everything, right?

Not like City have been scoring prolifically in the matches they've dropped points either. They have averaged a mere 1.3 goals in the matches they've dropped points. Who is to blame for that? It has to be the manager if you lot want to retain even a shred of argumentative consistency. Bad luck, poor finishing and bad individual attacking performances? No, remember the manager is responsible for EVERYTHING.

Quite a few daft, intellectually dishonest frauds have been exposed in this thread with their blatant double standards, mental gymnastics, and flimsy agenda pushing.

Love to see it.

the two cases are not comparable. Pep has been coaching his players for three years and getting the best out of them while delivering exciting/aesthetic attacking football.

valverde hasnt coached anyone and has certainly not made any player better. the football he delivers is boring and an insult to our traditions. without messi valverde wouldnt have won anything.

Centauri B

liverpool are an exciting team with very talented players, a great and very likeable coach, and a venerable tradition. theres nothing disastrous about that.

I agree, even if they dicked us last season (all our own making) and most of their fans are airheads, we have to admit that they have tremendous players (at least 6 or 7) an intelligent and gentlemanly manager, and a great history. I have no beef against Liverpool. On the other hand, I can understand why United fans are suffering right now.

Havesaks

No need for a mirror to see the obvious.

Sadly, you seem to fit the archetype of the new age Barca fan all too well.

30000 posts on a forum while being narcissistic and self-absorbed enough to call yourself the President.

Bans are no objective way to measure the quality of a user on this site. I have never made death wishes or any truly obscene, morbid remarks. There are many who have and yet continue posting free from any repercussions. Worst I have seen is when a user told BBZ to commit suicide and simply had his post deleted with no further consequences. Many more examples I can think of and surely a load more cases from before I joined the site.

Reddit is an echo-chamber of positivity and I loathe the voting system. I prefer posting on sites where my views are constantly challenged and scrutinized. What is the point of spending time circle jerking other blokes with the same ideas?

Exactly. If you join in the Valverde bashing, moderators give you a free pass to write whatever you want. They are highly biased, which actually is the problem here. The stuff I have been resding in here at times, is some of the most vulgar and "inhumane" on all internet. It's sad because the forum is actually pretty active, and if moderators would just put their personal feelings aside - as ay decent moderators should - the quality of the forum would greatly increase

Home of Barca Fans