User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who will win the league?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arsenal

0 0%
  • Chelsea

1 1.12%
  • Liverpool

18 20.22%
  • Manchester City

68 76.40%
  • Manchester United

1 1.12%
  • Tottenham

0 0%
  • Other

1 1.12%
Page 140 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2254

Thread: Premier League 2018/19

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Most international fans care more about the CL because it's well, international, or european at least. The simple fact that you support a team that is not from your country makes you more likely to view CL as the biggest and the best.
    Have you seen/talked/read to any of Liverpool fans? You couldn't be more wrong.
    Doesn't seem to matter where are their fans from, they wanted the league way more. Like way way more

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Most international fans care more about the CL because it's well, international, or european at least. The simple fact that you support a team that is not from your country makes you more likely to view CL as the biggest and the best.

The local fans are much more entrenched in the local tradition and rivalries.
    England is different. PL is way more worth then CL and it also gives them more money. ( expect huge plastic Clubs like City who have no Fans)

Other country always prefer CL because it isnt as hard as premier league

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I came across quite a satirical review of this seasons English Premier League in one of the threads. I just can't recall where to find it. Can any member/s who've seen that post please forward the link?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Top 10 striker with a genuine masterclass in the cup final.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    KDB is ridiculous. If he had been fit all season i would hate to see how many points they would of got.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pep will get bored of winning soon, hopefully he returns for the Barca rebuild in a few years

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Givenchy View Post
    Pep will get bored of winning soon, hopefully he returns for the Barca rebuild in a few years
    The asshole won't come back.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Givenchy View Post
    This board likes ass kissing men and Pep is anything but that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorin View Post
    This board likes ass kissing men and Pep is anything but that.
    Pep said in a Interview he could see himself 10 years at city if they want him. He loves English football and his Family likes Manchester

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterlingfan2000 View Post
    Pep said in a Interview he could see himself 10 years at city if they want him. He loves English football and his Family likes Manchester
    I get that he likes the PL and the football culture in general is better there than everywhere else. I also get think that he likes the challenge of making City an elite club that will have a certain way of playing even after he leaves them. Something like what Cruyff achieved at Barca. I don't believe he'll stay 10 years at City though. Hell, I'm really doubtful that he'll stay more than 2 years.

However, if we get people in the board that think like him and give him a large saying on what players we sign or sell, he'll be more than happy to return to his home city. I bet that he likes Barcelona way more than Manchester. I think he has a couple more years at City after which he'll go to Italy, to Juventus most likely. Basically I can see him coming if we really want him back, but not earlier than 2024, so about 5 years at least.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Newcastle United have been bought by the half brother of the Man City owner for £350 Million..

Another Sheik in the league with a family wealth of £150 billion. Newcastle will be a top, top club soon then. Also... PSG owners QSI are still trying to buy Leeds United (Championship club with Bielsa as manager). We could have a super stronger top 9 in the Premier League soon. City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, United, Newcastle, Leeds and Wolves all have massive financial clout.

Obviously it'll take time, especially with FFP in place for Newcastle to reach top 4, City messed up a few times before they finally got it right, but I'd say they'll probably crack it in 3 years.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stb_1 View Post
    Newcastle United have been bought by the half brother of the Man City owner for £350 Million..

Another Sheik in the league with a family wealth of £150 billion. Newcastle will be a top, top club soon then. Also... PSG owners QSI are still trying to buy Leeds United (Championship club with Bielsa as manager). We could have a super stronger top 9 in the Premier League soon. City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, United, Newcastle, Leeds and Wolves all have massive financial clout.

Obviously it'll take time, especially with FFP in place for Newcastle to reach top 4, City messed up a few times before they finally got it right, but I'd say they'll probably crack it in 3 years.
    I was going to post this but yes you are right. The money has brought the best managers and now it will get the best players. Also as the league grows stronger it will attract the wealthiest owners. Domino effect really.

La Liga is going to end up like Serie A.

Mike the Knife
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only a handful of English clubs are now English, making the English Premiership more aptly called the Foreign Premiership
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Qatar is also interested buying Leeds

LoL Premier League is gonna be incredible, there will be 2 top matches every weekend.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big game today.