User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who will win the league?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arsenal

0 0%
  • Chelsea

1 1.01%
  • Liverpool

25 25.25%
  • Manchester City

70 70.71%
  • Manchester United

1 1.01%
  • Tottenham

0 0%
  • Other

2 2.02%
Page 187 of 200 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 2999

Thread: Premier League 2018/19

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    He can thank Barca for net profit. Coutinho will go down as one of the worst transfers in the history.
    100% terrible transfer. Plus lack of planning. Valverde used him as a LW, while the technical staff buying him envisioned him as a Iniesta replacement.
    And Liverpool does not buy Fabinho or Alisson without the Coutinho sale. That sale is the reason they won the CL.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the United board have any sense they'll sack OGS immediately and replace him with Pochettino.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackle View Post
    Most overrated PL manager of the last few years. He built an impressive program at Spurs and certainly elevated the club, but crumbled in the most crucial moments every time. Klopp took over Liverpool from a similar position Spurs were in and made them legitimate CL and PL contenders within 5 years. Pochettino won nothing and the highlight of his Spurs career was a fluke CL final and bottling the title to an 81-point Leicester City, but I guess that's okay because they played some attractive football for a while.

He got good reinforcements this summer and things have only gotten worse. No doubt a very intelligent manager, but success in football is not only down to tactical acumen.

I don't rate the bloke nearly as highly as others do, but I would take him here in a heartbeat over Valverde. He's better than all the other available options by some distance. Don't give a feck he played for and coached Espanyol for a while. The sooner this "Barca DNA" rubbish is put to an end the better it is for the club. He knows the language, the league and isn't mediocre. Good enough for now.
    wow! Did you just say you will take Poch over your beloved Valverde?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by George_Costanza View Post
    wow! Did you just say you will take Poch over your beloved Valverde?
    Contrary to popular belief I do not believe Valverde is fit for the job anymore and would prefer a host of managers over him. Problem is most of them are not available at the moment.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackle View Post
    Most overrated PL manager of the last few years. He built an impressive program at Spurs and certainly elevated the club, but crumbled in the most crucial moments every time. Klopp took over Liverpool from a similar position Spurs were in and made them legitimate CL and PL contenders within 5 years. Pochettino won nothing and the highlight of his Spurs career was a fluke CL final and bottling the title to an 81-point Leicester City, but I guess that's okay because they played some attractive football for a while.

He got good reinforcements this summer and things have only gotten worse. No doubt a very intelligent manager, but success in football is not only down to tactical acumen.

I don't rate the bloke nearly as highly as others do, but I would take him here in a heartbeat over Valverde. He's better than all the other available options by some distance. Don't give a feck he played for and coached Espanyol for a while. The sooner this "Barca DNA" rubbish is put to an end the better it is for the club. He knows the language, the league and isn't mediocre. Good enough for now.
    Maybe you don't care, but he does. Has several time mentioned he wont coach Barca.

Hi, its me..
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mourinho has been appointed

That was fast

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing. Contract until 2022/23. I wonder if it will be fulfilled.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Havesaks View Post
    Maybe you don't care, but he does. Has several time mentioned he wont coach Barca.
    Eh, people say a lot of things.

At that time lad probably envisioned a long, successful run with Spurs with no serious thought given to ever being presented such an opportunity. Put a contract in front of him today with the offer of becoming the new manager of F.C. Barcelona, a big contract and having the chance to coach Messi and I think he will have a lot to think about at the very least.

As for the Mou appointment it must make this forum livid. Most blokes on here would consider sacking a manager like Poch for Mou a capital offense.

Hey, who knows, maybe he'll win a trophy or two for a change.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by impeh View Post
    Mourinho has been appointed

That was fast
    I sink he is going to sink again.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow. That was fast.
    #ValverdeOUT

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well done by Cocks.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    Amazing. Contract until 2022/23. I wonder if it will be fulfilled.

No way.

Villarato!
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wtf
    People are boring.