Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

El Flaco

The Premier League will start again during this week.

Here's the openings games

sw6w8p5.png

You can find the rest of EPL fixtures down below

https://www.premierleague.com/fixtures

BenRobbins

City will win the league but won't be as easy as last year, still be very dominant though. United second if we sign Alderwiereld, Liverpool Third.

Not sure who occupies 4th i was swaying towards Chelsea but they are too open and alot of their players dont suit a back four. Tottenham havent made any signings and Arsenal i havent seen much off and are a wild card.

Givenchy

1. United
2. City
3. Liverpool
4. Arsenal
5. Spurs

Chelsea and Sarri will end up drama of the season, Willian to United in January

Arsenal will re-establish themselves to their top 4 status, Spurs aren't making moves to step forward, its all a little static

Mourinho, although he seems close to meltdown and its all doom and gloom right now, will probably use that to motivate and instill his usual 'us against the world' mantra which i think could actually work. United will need Alderwiereld though and possibly a RM. City will be going big for the CL you'd imagine and while they are the best team on paper with insane depth.. might seem crazy, idk just have a feeling

Last edited:

El Flaco

First EPL match of this season wiill start in 1 hour.

[tw]1027977930616524800[/tw]

[tw]1027977885683003392[/tw]

Gnidrologist

Leicester playing tikitaka with far inferior players. People are upset about Valverede, but i can't (and don't want to) imagine how an MU fan feels about TSO.

Home of Barca Fans