Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

Givenchy

Chelsea were really unlucky imo.. way too early for the Lampard sack talk. they dominated the 1st half + hit the post. that dumb ass penalty they conceded really fucked them

United were much better in the 2nd half though, i actually enjoyed watching them which is something i havent said in years. Wan-Bissaka is going to end up the best RB in the league

henias

I'm surprised the allowed the second goal. Guy had his arms all wrapped around the Chelsea player and theres no foul.

soul24rage

Wan-Bissaka is going to end up the best RB in the league

That is going to be a tough task with Alexander Arnold there. I do think he's going to be one of the best RB in the league though.

This United team felt like the United team under SAF for me and they have a great advantage for the top 4. Let's see how they do for the rest of the season.

serghei

Too early to tell. Chelsea dominated the first half and could've scored about 3 goals easily. United are favorites for the 4th spot over Arsenal and Chelsea and could push as high as 3 depending on Tottenham's level.

BarcaOG

Banned
i think city will win the title again with liverpool pushing them to the last for it, but it will be interesting to follow united and chelsea and see how they progress

khaled_a_d

i think city will win the title again with liverpool pushing them to the last for it, but it will be interesting to follow united and chelsea and see how they progress

Don't trust Liverpool that much.
Klopp is great, but even in BVB he lacked the ability to keep his team to the level the reached and at the end they collapsed.
I think last year was their absolute peak under him. Would expect City to have things easier this year than last one.

serghei

Klopp is great, but even in BVB he lacked the ability to keep his team to the level the reached and at the end they collapsed.
I think last year was their absolute peak under him. Would expect City to have things easier this year than last one.

City are a nightmare league team to fight for the title with tbh. I think Liverpool will do similar to last season, maybe just a tad weaker since they had a lot of luck in some close games, but City are going to win a close title again imo (by close I mean 1-6 points ahead).

FinBarcelonafan

I have similar feeling. Klopps style is exhausting. The players will tire out. City has way bigger roster to keep going in multiple competition and hungry players behind every starter.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Better not to compare... trust me. Pep has Zinchenko playing like Roberto Carlos. Nobody even knew there was a player name Zinchenko 2 years ago.

Clear defined roles for every player and how they have to move off the ball and get into the right positions. As well circulating the ball fast enough to create openings.

Our players look like headless chickens out there in comparison. And before one of you plebs come on and talk about us winning La Liga with Valverde, great, but we still mostly played like we had no clue what to do out there.

Gaudi

Zinchenko, headless runner walker, mistake by mistake otamendi, always injured de bruyne, headless chicken.sterling....if they played in barca

Home of Barca Fans