Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

Vahue

Man United were terrible offensively. Only one chance all match and that was a complete gift from Ederson.

City dominant once again. David Silva was so good.

Last edited:

Givenchy

City weren't anywhere near their best but levels ahead of United. it felt like they could just up the gear at any moment and finish the game.

utility73

Another great match by City.

And poor Wolverhampton can‘t catch a break while Arsenal got lucky once again.

Last edited:

Morten

+31 in gd for City, 1/3 way through the season? Those are FM-numbers :lol:
I hope PL-fanboys understand now that the Bayerns, Barcas and RMs of the past would have done the same thing as City is doing if they played in the PL, nothing to do with the "poor" quality of LL or how much more "competitive" PL is, they just haven't had a proper super team in ages over there.

That said, it would be very nice to see the oil club crash and burn and someone else clinch the title, but doubt that will happen this season.

Last edited:

Jenks

I hope PL-fanboys understand now that the Bayerns, Barcas and RMs of the past would have done the same thing as City is doing if they played in the PL, nothing to do with the "poor" quality of LL or how much more "competitive" PL is, they just haven't had a proper super team in ages over there.

That said, it would be very nice to see the oil club crash and burn and someone else clinch the title, but doubt that will happen this season.

It's not like they're leaving Liverpool in the dust or anything. There's still only 5 points separating first and fourth. United are just a mid-table team now.

BarcaOG

Banned
It's not like they're leaving Liverpool in the dust or anything. There's still only 5 points separating first and fourth. United are just a mid-table team now.

this. pep emphasized this in his press conference: sure, city's numbers are great, but its not like they've established anything like distance between themselves and other contenders. literally one week of bad results and they could be 3rd or whatever.

Alik

this. pep emphasized this in his press conference: sure, city's numbers are great, but its not like they've established anything like distance between themselves and other contenders. literally one week of bad results and they could be 3rd or whatever.

It would be ridiculous to have a greater than 5 point gap at this point.

Morten

Still early enough in the season, but surely you understand that there will be no catching them at this rate? Unless City drops considerably in form, that is.
Liverpool on the other hand, are quite lucky to be right behind them still, and luck dont last for 38 games.

KingLeo10

yup as far as league sides, 2011 Barca, 2012 Real, 2013 Bayern would go for at least 105 points in the EPL.

still it's a joy watching united suffer. no one more arrogant than them or had greater media/fringe support in the 90s and 00s.

Jenks

Still early enough in the season, but surely you understand that there will be no catching them at this rate? Unless City drops considerably in form, that is.
Liverpool on the other hand, are quite lucky to be right behind them still, and luck dont last for 38 games.

I don't see why Liverpool can't catch them. They're not in great form at the minute but still only 2 points behind.

6 in Serie A.

Between first and fourth? Juventus are on 34, Lazio are on 22.

Last edited:

Alik

I don't see why Liverpool can't catch them. They're not in great form at the minute but still only 2 points behind.

Between first and fourth? Juventus are on 34, Lazio are on 22.

My bad, got confused with the whole exchange.

Home of Barca Fans