Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

Andresito

Staff member
Phil Foden, born 2000, making his 4th appearence in this year's Premier League.
That's four more than Aleña, 1998, has in La Liga.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Phil Foden, born 2000, making his 4th appearence in this year's Premier League.
That's four more than Aleña, 1998, has in La Liga.

Haven't you heard what Valverde said? Aleña need to prove himself to gain his trust. Perhaps he'll gain enough trust to get some minutes against the 3rd division Copa del Rey opponent we'll play against.

Malcom is working very hard right now too. Trying to gain Valverde's trust by being a good guy and sitting quietly at home or on the stands.

Pathetic excuse of a mid-table coach. I guess we at least didn't get Lopetegui though. He's even worse.

Morten

This is how you end up winning PL. Good luck and good team.

Thats all well and good, but you dont want too many average days, or it will come back to bite you.
Especially considering that City wont have many bad days at all, but i hope Pool can keep challenging them.

FinBarcelonafan

Thats all well and good, but you dont want too many average days, or it will come back to bite you.
Especially considering that City wont have many bad days at all, but i hope Pool can keep challenging them.

I agree. I hope they can keep the title race going. I don't see how Tottenham/Chelsea could challenge ManC.

utility73

Typical Arsenal and Özil ... showboating against mediocre teams but you can‘t find them anywhere once some real opposition shows up.

Home of Barca Fans