Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

serghei

Grade A atmosphere. Grade E football. So it's about a C overall. 1 shot on target for either team and both shots were basically passes to the keepers. A lot of failed passes and some passes weren't that hard.

Some of the Liverpool players you can see aren't that great technically. That team is basically Klopp. If Klopp leaves they are a 4th to 5th placed team quality wise. He makes them CL contenders and title contenders because he is a world class manager.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
now it's 2 out of 6.... dunno why he even thought of taking it.

5 out of last 8 missed. Reaching levels of other left footed takers.

If this game has shown anything is that it's OK to be in a rut. Gotta know how to suffer through games. City overall came out of this better and they were closer to getting what they want than Liverpool. Much like everyone feared City last year and then began fearing Liverpool trio, tables may have now turned. If Salah doesn't get himself into some sort of scoring form it'll be difficult for them to do the title challenge. Mane and Firmino didn't yet show they can just set on fire as much as he can. Same with Chelsea who mostly sleep through games until Hazard does something. City and Spurs are still easier shouts for long-term success. Better solid state system.

serghei

5 out of last 8 missed. Reaching levels of other left footed takers.

If this game has shown anything is that it's OK to be in a rut. Gotta know how to suffer through games. City overall came out of this better and they were closer to getting what they want than Liverpool. Much like everyone feared City last year and then began fearing Liverpool trio, tables may have now turned. If Salah doesn't get himself into some sort of scoring form it'll be difficult for them to do the title challenge. Mane and Firmino didn't yet show they can just set on fire as much as he can. Same with Chelsea who mostly sleep through games until Hazard does something. City and Spurs are still easier shouts for long-term success. Better solid state system.

Spurs are nowhere near consistent enough. I'd say only City can keep their level. Liverpool are very dependent on Klopp doing his magic, much like Atletico is in regards to Simeone. But then Atletico is not exactly winning titles, and it will be hard for Liverpool to win them too. There's a limit to how much can a great manager and leader elevate his players, sometime the squad quality has to help.

I think Chelsea might have a better squad than Liverpool btw. Kante, Jorginho, Kovacic would probably all start for Liverpool.

El Gato

Villarato!
Spurs are fine when they’re scoring and happy. At the moment they’re not, or not so much anyway. Give them another month or two and we will see. I would say by Christmas they’ll be right up there with the top of the league. They have Chelsea, Arsenal and City still to play and if they manage to get anything from City at home, they’ll reaffirm their belonging. Still I rate them more than anyone that has just resurfaced. Don’t trust Chelsea to keep it going longer unless Sarri actually rotates and gets something out of his bench, since even the starting 11 struggle at times.

FinBarcelonafan

Chelsea one of the best teams in PL? They are quite shit. ManC or Liverpool will win. No question. Hazard is the only dangerous player from Chelsea. Alonso disaster today defensively.

I would say both teams quite poor today. ManU lucky to be in lead.

Morten

United were doing so well, then they just sat way to deep as they usually do when they lead, and got punished.

Home of Barca Fans