Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

serghei

How is Zidane a top manager when he finished 14 points behind one of the weakest Barca teams in the league? and even with Ronaldo in his team? Their only CL win which was 'deserving' or convincing was in 2017, and even then they benefitted a lot from ref decisions (like the bayern game). 2018 was their luckiest CL win with Liverpool dominating them and Salah getting injured early on in the game in the final.

In La Liga, they played well in 15-16 (recovered a lot of points compared with Barcelona) and they played extremely well in 2016-17. They played like crap in La Liga in 2017-18, true, but still played very well in some CL games (beat Juventus 3-0 away for example), while being bad in others.

Only bad season of Zidane in 3 years in La Liga was the last one.

Andrew M

Sure, but having a player like Ronaldo doesn't make everyone a great manager.

Madrid wouldn't have won 3 in a row with Benitez either for example.

Perhaps that's because Zidane was the right man for the job at the time. Benitez has won La Liga and CL with a far weaker squad than Zidane.

serghei

Lol, EPL refs are so dumb. A clear stomp on a player's foot in the box is not a penalty. :lol:

Perhaps that's because Zidane was the right man for the job at the time. Benitez has won La Liga and CL with a far weaker squad than Zidane.

Benitez was a top manager back in 2005 too.

CatalinR10

does anyone have a good stream ? i know that ronaldo7 site or whatever had some really good quality ones but whenever i try to watch a game , i get redirected to other random shit.

Devils

It's only 3 weeks into the season and the title challenge is already Liverpool vs City.

Spurs are finished.

Home of Barca Fans