Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

Vilarrubi

The usage of VAR in the Premier League has indeed been terrible overall, but I don't agree that that was a foul on Origi. There's contact but he's not impeded at all.

He kicked him in the shin with the end of his boot Neville agreed too. PL refs seem too stubborn to overturn decisions.

Last edited:

serghei

This Daniel James is a very likable player. Lots of heart and ambition. I like him a lot. Looks like Welsh Pedro a bit.

serghei

Liverpool are ineffective when they meet a team which can match or even supersede them in intensity, work rate and commitment. Their technical level is not that great.

utility73

Liverpool are ineffective when they meet a team which can match or even supersede them in intensity, work rate and commitment. Their technical level is not that great.

Which is why they still can‘t do possession football. If they have to produce against a competent defending team they often look pathetic.

serghei

And Maguire is a great defender. I'd take him at Barcelona right now for 80m. A real central defense general.

KingLeo10

This is why you don't compare Liverpool to the historical great Barca, RM, and Bayern sides of the last decade. They lack the ability to impose their will against any and all teams.

This is a weak era for the CL.

soul24rage

This Daniel James is a very likable player. Lots of heart and ambition. I like him a lot. Looks like Welsh Pedro a bit.

yeah Dan James is very likeable. He got a lot of heart and fights for the team. I would like someone like him in the Barca squad.

utility73

Mostly a pathetic display by Liverpool today. If only United wouldn‘t have such an awful attack they could have sealed this game before conceding on one of their very few mistakes in defence.

Home of Barca Fans