Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

FinBarcelonafan

Liverpool is having insane season. Huge luck. How the fuck you win every game 80+ min??

Reminds me of one season Real. Ramos scored every game 80+. That's luck not skill.

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Ever since Liverpool have beaten Ernesto " League Master" Valverde , they have been unbeaten in the premier leauge and became league masters themselves. Don't think its coincedence. :valverde:

KingLeo10

Calma, I see a CL exit for them if they keep up this intensity.

May we and Quique '4-4-3 not 3-4-3' Setien be there to feast on their slip up.

El Gato

Villarato!
Didn't watch but heard they struggled without Mane. Understandable and admirable they came through it, but gotta wonder just how much they'll grind it, particularly if other key players go down. I refuse to believe they'll keep this up.

El Gato

Villarato!
I can't believe I live in a reality where Liverpool is the best team in the world. Incomprehensible.

Yh me neither.
At least be like the rest of great dominant teams instead of rendering the rest of football obsolete. I'd be far more happy with this if they went on a losing streak and finished the league in some respectable 6-7 points ahead of 2nd. Instead we could witness them actually eclipse Leicester accomplishment. And have all that happen over a span of 2 years since the game changing transfer, while being a team with a fanbase only competing with one other Catalan team in the amount of douchebags onboard.

We really need Atleti to pull their finger out and halt the party. One last Simeone service to the world before he fucks off to the hole he crawled out of.

KingLeo10

Yh me neither.
At least be like the rest of great dominant teams instead of rendering the rest of football obsolete. I'd be far more happy with this if they went on a losing streak and finished the league in some respectable 6-7 points ahead of 2nd. Instead we could witness them actually eclipse Leicester accomplishment. And have all that happen over a span of 2 years since the game changing transfer, while being a team with a fanbase only competing with one other Catalan team in the amount of douchebags onboard.

We really need Atleti to pull their finger out and halt the party. One last Simeone service to the world before he fucks off to the hole he crawled out of.

Yep it's bizzare/surreal. Wasn't that long ago (VVD transfer) that they were the runaway clowns of world football.

You'll never walk alone...next year is our year.

The man suffering the most must be SAF. His life's work in knocking them off their perch is about to turn upside down.

:lol:

Sailor Mars

Yh me neither.

I'm honestly hoping and expecting for a huge drop in form next year from Liverpool. I think it would be hard for them to stay motivated once they get their holy grail, the PL title. If Klopp has Liverpool playing the same way next season, I'd have them in consideration among the all time great teams.

Oh, and I think there is another team based in Madrid that also has a fanbase with a huge proportion of douchebags.;)

utility73

Of course there will be a stark drop in results sooner or later.

While Liverpool is clearly the best team in EPL and possibly Europe right now they have also been on an extraordinary run of luck this season.
Already lots of close matches, including a couple of ones where they were the weaker team (like against Wolves yesterday) and they won all of them bar one which they drew. That is not sustainable in the long run.

Andresito

Staff member
And have all that happen over a span of 2 years since the game changing transfer, while being a team with a fanbase only competing with one other Catalan team in the amount of douchebags onboard.

Yeah, fucking pericos man..

Vilarrubi

Jesus Christ.... from Rooney, Penaldo, Tevez to Ighalo and Slimani.

RIP [MENTION=26762]Copperpot[/MENTION]

[tw]1220700892439240706[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans