Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

soul24rage

pogba has everything technically and physically, but tactically, making the right decisions, spatial awareness and etc. are so poor for a CM. I would use the Pogba money to buy a WC striker or a potential WC midfielder

Morten

pogba has everything technically and physically, but tactically, making the right decisions, spatial awareness and etc. are so poor for a CM. I would use the Pogba money to buy a WC striker or a potential WC midfielder

But...Pogba is a WC-winning midfielder.
;)

Nucky

What a pathetic team United are. I mean to get ***** by Brighton, how low can you fall? No wonder nobody wants to sign for them and embarass themselfs every second week with the whole world watching. Only Liverpool can truly challenge City for the title and perhaps maybe Chelsea can cause some problems, other than that others aren't really a treat to Pep's team. Liverpool will probably slip in "small matches".

Icarium

Lifestealer
Pogba is very inconsistent agreed, but i want to see him under a different manager first to rule him out as World Class. Mou mismanaged lot of good players and lot of them ended up looking better in different system. Today's defeat from united is mainly because of that weak backline. Their center backs are very bad, mid table club level. No way they are going to win the league with that. They need to spend big in winter at CB position to compete.

Givenchy

Mourinho will get all the blame leading to his inevitable sacking but the decisions the higher ups at United have made post-Fergie is terrible.

deluded to think Zidane going there will change anything, they need a total revamp but it seems the Glazzers don't want to spend the amount required to catch City.. at this rate they'll fall behind Liverpool and top4 looks a real challenge.

Moyes appointment was probably the biggest fuck up though; gave aging Rooney a huge contract, lumbered them with Felliani. Alexis was also a poor decision, Martial and Pogba want to leave and probably will, Jones/Smalling/whoever they play in defence are all crap and need to be sold. I don't hate United like alot of people here do and its pretty sad to see someone like Pogba as captain who clearly doesn't give a shit about the club, such a fall from grace and i hope our board take note post-Messi

Joan

Yet people will claim Pogba's one of the 5 best midfielders in the world. Marketing is everything nowadays. He's a player with terrible attitude, I don't want him anywhere near the club. If we really fall into the trap and buy him, it will deal me a huge blow.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Mourinho will get all the blame leading to his inevitable sacking but the decisions the higher ups at United have made post-Fergie is terrible.

deluded to think Zidane going there will change anything, they need a total revamp but it seems the Glazzers don't want to spend the amount required to catch City.. at this rate they'll fall behind Liverpool and top4 looks a real challenge.

Moyes appointment was probably the biggest fuck up though; gave aging Rooney a huge contract, lumbered them with Felliani. Alexis was also a poor decision, Martial and Pogba want to leave and probably will, Jones/Smalling/whoever they play in defence are all crap and need to be sold. I don't hate United like alot of people here do and its pretty sad to see someone like Pogba as captain who clearly doesn't give a shit about the club, such a fall from grace and i hope our board take note post-Messi

They've spent almost as much money as Man City. The problem is that the managers they've had including Mourinho wasted most of that money on trash, which is prob why they were so reluctant to spend another 200m this summer.

They probably don't trust in Mourinho using it well and fearing his successor will be left with an even bigger mess.

Spending money wisely is a part of being a great manager too as in England they have greater powers than everywhere else.

Pep has his flaws as every other manager, but one part where he has improved a lot since he left Barcelona is signing players.

Kyle Walker, Benjamin Mendy, Leroy Sane, Bernardo Silva, Ederson.

Then Nolito was okay, but didn't cost much. The intention with Bravo was reasonable, but he just flopped. Managed to utilize Delph and Sterling better than anyone else and even Danilo has been decent.

Gabriel Jesus who was wanted by several top teams was convinced by him to join them.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
They made horrible signings. Clear lack of direction from the club. Mismanaged, forget mourinho no manager in the world can make this team win a trophy. Especially when City and Liverpool playing so good.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They made horrible signings. Clear lack of direction from the club. Mismanaged, forget mourinho no manager in the world can make this team win a trophy. Especially when City and Liverpool playing so good.

Some of those signings were made by Mourinho. Like Bailly and Lindelöf.

They lack a clear direction, but that's starts from the manager all the way to the top of the hierarchy.

FCB1987

Banned
Now we just need Spurs to finish United and Mouyes off next week. They could be 6 points off a top 4 spot after 3 games

Last edited:

Demog

I'm seeing this now. :lol: Why the hell would I need to be a ManUtd fan? I'm not Klopp's (nor Liverpool's) biggest fan around. In fact, I don't like any EPL team much.
It just strikes me as a bit odd if you don't support Liverpool's rivals why would you begrudge them a title win? Liverpool play good football and frankly it's a good thing if a sustainable club like Liverpool or Spurs etc. can match clubs who have unlimited spending, like City and maybe Chelsea.

Home of Barca Fans