Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
Nah man, Liverpool has been waiting so long to win the title again, i hope they can hold on and do it.

And while nobody really cares about City, meaning they have very few fans who will annoy everyone, its an oil club, i always wish the worst upon the likes of them and PSG.

Meh. I'd like to sympathise, but Scouser-type fans deserve it the least. It's somewhat amusing to see the emotional shift whenever it seems like they may actually do it :lol: All these hardman ginger pricks biting their nails and getting all nervous, because this time they may actually finish the job instead of being doomed to do the good old job and get mad at others poking fun at their perennial failure. This current teams has a smidge too much ideology and romanticism of football. Leicester was the right sort of fairytale and I did hope it wasn't a one off despite how they won that title. I could probably get behind Leeds or Blackburn comeback to glory setting for instance. But Liverpool? Ugh. Tiresome.

Oil clubs are seomwhat devoid of emotion and history/brand, but I don't mind it, I quite like it actually. Coaches and players don't care how they're seen and are interested in the project, in building a successful team, in creating their own history. People who point at history as a benchmark of what makes a great club and go around pretending as if there's only select few clubs who have had unfair cash injections are delusional.

Morten

Liverpool winning the league would be terrible for the Internet. I hope they choke.

It would, but it would also be a victory for football, seeing as their only real rival for the title is really just an extension of some oil state.

Sometimes, you have to choose what is right over what is easy.

Jenks

Sterling taken out for the most blatant penalty of the season and the ref waves it away. Shocking decision.

Alik

Fortunately I haven't come across any insufferable Liverpool fans online or in real life. Unlike Man Utd and Chelsea (which are more likeable now) or Arsenal.

I would like Liverpool to win the league as it has been a long while and they are a historic club.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah no, I'm rooting for Man City as I know no Man City fans. Most of my circle consists of Real Madrid and Man Utd fans, unfortunately, although I know some Liverpool fans too and they can be even more insufferable than the aforementioned.

I wouldn't mind Tottenham winning, but too bad for them they're a bunch of cucks who are gonna choke anyway.

Tiny Kim

Well consider yourself lucky, It's also very selfish of you. The rest of the world disagrees with you.

Wow! Sounds like there's more to it than just the "because of their fans" excuse. Did a Liverpool player run over your cat or something? I'm guessing its either that or you're not old enough to vote yet.

Joan

Yeah no, I'm rooting for Man City as I know no Man City fans. Most of my circle consists of Real Madrid and Man Utd fans, unfortunately, although I know some Liverpool fans too and they can be even more insufferable than the aforementioned.

I wouldn't mind Tottenham winning, but too bad for them they're a bunch of cucks who are gonna choke anyway.
I never fully trusted you.

:crbust:

Bulgroz

Don't know exactly where I'm supposed to post that, but apparently the plane carrying Emiliano Sala (former Bordeaux striker from Argentina) from Nantes to Cardiff (who just bought him for 20 millions) has disappeared. Was supposed to land monday night, absolutely no news from it. A search party has been sent. It's highly unlikely that there's a survivor (three people on the plane, including Sala). Awful.

Messi983

Don't know exactly where I'm supposed to post that, but apparently the plane carrying Emiliano Sala (former Bordeaux striker from Argentina) from Nantes to Cardiff (who just bought him for 20 millions) has disappeared. Was supposed to land monday night, absolutely no news from it. A search party has been sent. It's highly unlikely that there's a survivor (three people on the plane, including Sala). Awful.

Yeah, I've just read about this. Tragic.

Home of Barca Fans