Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

Nucky

After 30 years it's finally Liverpool's year :hooray: Have to admit they are just amazing this season in Premier League though they don't crush their opponents like City did in 17/18 season but still all wins, only one draw vs United is just amazing result, specially in such a hard league like EPL. Can't see anyone catching up to them, 19th title is finally coming to Merseyside.

TrueCule

And this may not only be the season they win the 19th title, this may be the season they go unbeaten and beat the Arsenal invincible's record. Except City I don't see a team that can beat them in the prem. I guess the match against City away will be the key.

Last edited:

Nucky

And this may not only be the season they win the 19th title, this may be the season they go unbeaten and beat the record Arsenal invincible's record. Except City I don't see a team that can beat them in the prem. I guess the match against City away will be the key.

Even City can't beat them this season even if City wins against Liverpool. The Reds have a 16 points lead with a game less (they play today vs West Ham). If they win against West Ham they will have 19 points lead in the table. Can't see them losing 19 points in this remaining matches. Maybe they will lose a few or draw a few but so will City. This year the PL is already decided.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
City being the better team throughout the game but United end up taking the lead. No surprises with that garbage backline.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
3nlauy.jpg

Kul_z

Watched couple of liverpool games in a row. They are literally lucky that in this particula era all giants are in little crisis.

Home of Barca Fans