Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

Givenchy

we hear this every year tbf, 'the PL will dominate' whilst most of the star players in the league all jump at the chance to join Real or Barca as we will see this summer with Hazard and probably Pogba

henias

we hear this every year tbf, 'the PL will dominate' whilst most of the star players in the league all jump at the chance to join Real or Barca as we will see this summer with Hazard and probably Pogba

I agree PL's capabilities were lacklustre the previous years, but the transformation they are going through right now are tremendous. Largely Real and Barcelona success has been down to the Messi's and Ronaldo's duopoly, but even Barcelona has struggle to find form in Europe. Barca's era was already long over due to a joke of a board. Without nonpareil individuals, EPL teams are more inclined to play cohesively. Madrid also got away with tons of referee errors without the implementation of VAR.

I even predicted a large majority of EPL teams would be in the crucial KO stages early this season, which some people laughed it off.

However, Madrid might be able to catch up if they rebuild, but for now EPL are flourishing in Europe.

Sterlingfan2000

Qatar will take over Leeds. Leeds owner agreed to sell

What does this means to PL? Newcastle is also being bought , are there 8 Top teams in the future in England?

Alik

Qatar will take over Leeds. Leeds owner agreed to sell

What does this means to PL? Newcastle is also being bought , are there 8 Top teams in the future in England?

The pool of talent will remain the same size. Having more money won't change that, only drive prices up.

Jenks

I expect them to make a complete mess of it. They have done so far when it's been used in trials.

xXKonan

Norwich reminds me of Paco Jemez's Rayo Vallecano.

Play some pretty good stuff but are just conceding for the hell of it as we can see today. :lol:

FCB1987

Banned
Liverpool at full strength could smash us 10-0 if they wanted at Anfield. We need to pray there's a CL path that doesn't include City or Liverpool

serghei

Klopp is an insane manager. How much is Liverpool's net spend since he signed for them? He basically worked mostly with what he had and made them the best team in the world.

xXKonan

Just seen that Everton have only three CB's in their squad.

While the likes of Jean-Philippe Gbamin could theoretically play there as well it just seems a bit short-sighted they that they spent too long on trying to get Zouma when there could be other alternatives out there. Make things worse Mina himself seems to have his fair share of injury problems.

Home of Barca Fans