Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

Vilarrubi

I see the “Pep Exposed” crew are quiet today... they were out in numbers in the 2-0 reverse fixture between these two.

El Gato

Villarato!
Yep. He doesn't have the team to play the way he wants to.

The other manager who tried a similar style at Chelsea, Andre Villas Boas, failed too. If you are a possession manager you don't go to fucking Chelsea, who are basically known to be the opposite of that.

Sarri made a horrible career decision and will pay the price for it.

And here I was thinking a quality manager adapts his style to what he has if other avenues are impossible instead of throwing his hands up in the air when the players don't roll over and absorb the dogma.

Poor Sarri, thrown under the bus :lol:

FCBfan22

Fuck me, this could easily end 7-0 or 8-0. The score isn't that already, because City players are becoming increasingly greedy to get on the score sheet.

Trickykid

Kante is everything but a CDM for Sarri.

Kante, one of the best CDMs in the world.

Yeah, it’s a downright crime.
Perhaps, if we’re lucky enough that Sarri stays past summer (fat chance, I know...), we could push for Kante there. A dude like him could be just what Arthur and FdJ/Busi needs to make up for their perhaps less than stellar combative spirit.

serghei

And here I was thinking a quality manager adapts his style to what he has if other avenues are impossible instead of throwing his hands up in the air when the players don't roll over and absorb the dogma.

Poor Sarri, thrown under the bus :lol:

Hmmm. Maybe he doesn't want to play a different way and wants to implement his own style?

Home of Barca Fans