Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

Leo_Messi

Don't know exactly where I'm supposed to post that, but apparently the plane carrying Emiliano Sala (former Bordeaux striker from Argentina) from Nantes to Cardiff (who just bought him for 20 millions) has disappeared. Was supposed to land monday night, absolutely no news from it. A search party has been sent. It's highly unlikely that there's a survivor (three people on the plane, including Sala). Awful.

Tragic news indeed. Almost impossible to find any survivors this time of the year after such a long time. DEP.

Bulgroz

Yeah, every Rescue agencies are basically saying that there's no chance they're still alive. If the plane had managed to land somewhere, they would have been found. If it crashed on water, it sunk in around 2 hours (and in 10-11°C water, without any equipment, you're dead in an hour, two at most). If it broke in flight, well... RIP. Sad day.

serghei

Just saw the plane he was flying in. A total joke. Would be scared shitless too to fly over the ocean under bad weather in that piece of flimsy metal.

BenRobbins

Chelsea and Spurs in the Carabao Cup on now, its been a really good game. Looks to be heading to extra time.

Edit - Straight to pens apparently now. Why does everybody keep changing the rules every year i cant keep up

Last edited:

Morten

Cant really fault Spurs, plenty of injuries, having said that, this is typical Spurs, they always lack something in the end.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Wow! Sounds like there's more to it than just the "because of their fans" excuse. Did a Liverpool player run over your cat or something? I'm guessing its either that or you're not old enough to vote yet.

Yes, Slippy G ran over my cat after i slept with his wife. :rolleyes:

Liverpool fans are genuinely the most insufferable fans on the internet, they write books and talk about how amazing their team was for coming 2nd... Not to mentioned they absolutely ripped us off with Coutinho and fed information to Dortmund during the Dembele transfer.

messid10s

Yes, Slippy G ran over my cat after i slept with his wife. :rolleyes:

Liverpool fans are genuinely the most insufferable fans on the internet, they write books and talk about how amazing their team was for coming 2nd... Not to mentioned they absolutely ripped us off with Coutinho and fed information to Dortmund during the Dembele transfer.

What's this about feeding information to Dortmund not heard this before?

Home of Barca Fans