Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

xXKonan

I like Keita's style but his problems seemed that he's trying too hard to impress which leads to some mistakes.

Devils

Can’t believe United extended this moron’s contract lmao.

Spend hundred millions to play like this.

AndreC

Thats the difference between this Liverpool and the one from last year. The squad has improved and now they have good players on the bench capable of change the game.
Lets hope Barça avoid them tomorrow. Man United is defending with 8 players and Liverpool found a way. An offensive style team like Barça who has a defensive mindset coach playing against Klopp Liverpool is the worst possible combination.

FinBarcelonafan

Demonstrably false. United has played 16 matches and conceded 26. Barcelona has played 15 and conceded 19.

This is only for domestic league. In Europe, Barca is actually very solid.

I meant when team's put us under pressure like Liverpool today, we are shit as well. We defend the best by holding the ball.

Thats the difference between this Liverpool and the one from last year. The squad has improved and now they have good players on the bench capable of change the game.
Lets hope Barça avoid them tomorrow. Man United is defending with 8 players and Liverpool found a way. An offensive style team like Barça who has a defensive mindset coach playing against Klopp Liverpool is the worst possible combination.

Juventus vs Liverpool would be good

AndreC

Yes, lets hope so. Juve against Liverpool or Atleti
But i think will be
Real Madrid- Liverpool
Juventus- Ajax/Schalke
Barça- Roma/Lyon

MagIX

Liverpool totally dominated and imposed his game, MU a joke.
Liverpool did not even notice the departure of Coutinho, as Barcelona did not notice his arrival.

AndreC

Liverpool totally dominated and imposed his game, MU a joke.
Liverpool did not even notice the departure of Coutinho, as Barcelona did not notice the arrival of Coutinho.

Coutinho is a world class player. He would be main star in 99% of teams in the world.
I think Barça isnt optimizing all his capabilities.

serghei

No, Man City and other teams tried that. The only way to beat Liverpool is by slowing down the game and exploiting the holes they leave behind in the midfield + the weaker links in their defence.

Positionally they tend to be indisciplined.

No team can win against them playing at their pace and intensity. Just won't happen.

Agreed. You need to absorb pressure well, don't panic, slow down the game and score your chances. I fancy teams like Juve or Atletico to knock them out. These teams have slick managers, good defensive structure and class forwards.

Home of Barca Fans