Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

Joan

I've never seen this boy, Maddison, play. Did quite well so far.

Fred on the other hand, it's early to judge.

Joan

Shaw's first goal in his senior career. :lol:

Aaand it won them the match. Lo stile Mourinho.

Givenchy

Alexis is done, Martial should be starting. baffling how much hes declined since Arsenal days and that wage..

United played quite well, Fred looked good. fair result in the end and good to see Shaw getting his moment

utility73

Crap performance by United against mediocre opposition at home, got away with a lucky result.

Last edited:

Joan

Alexis is done, Martial should be starting. baffling how much hes declined since Arsenal days and that wage..

United played quite well, Fred looked good. fair result in the end and good to see Shaw getting his moment

Did we watch the same match?

Edit:

[tw]1026913404831846400[/tw]

3rd season meltdown :worthy:

Last edited:

Devils

Horrific match.

The only good thing to come out of that match was me being forever grateful that Sanchez no longer plays for us. Whew!

Givenchy

Yeah, its not like he was actually good in his last season for Barca, and then Arsenals best player for years, oh wait.
Just because he sucks now, doesnt mean he always did.

he was always hit n miss though. being Arsenals best player is debatable, Ozil was good also and they won barely anything in his time there.

United were fools to give him such a ridiculous wage, Rooney 2.0

Morten

he was always hit n miss though. being Arsenals best player is debatable, Ozil was good also and they won barely anything in his time there.

United were fools to give him such a ridiculous wage, Rooney 2.0

Dont blame Arsenals lack of trophies on Alexis, that just doesnt make any sense.
But yeah, it seems Arsenal got rid of him at the right time, at the moment it looks like Rooney 2.0 indeed, though United having an actual attacking plan in the future could turn things around.

xXKonan

Watching Everton.

Makes me wonder if this will be finally the end of Phil Jagielka. Should be nowhere near being a starting CB as he's way past it.

Home of Barca Fans