Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

Centauri B

It's not like they're leaving Liverpool in the dust or anything. There's still only 5 points separating first and fourth. United are just a mid-table team now.

I think that the point Morten was making was that Pep's City have proved that the PL was never as tough or as competitive as its fans so much loved to advertise. Hence the enormous point tallies and massive goal differences that they are achieving. Liverpool being so close to City (w/o playing great at all) further underlines this point.

Morten

I still think its stupid to have Kante in a more forward role, instead as a DM, where he excells.

Also, David Luiz would fit right in in our defense....

Last edited:

xXKonan

I still think its stupid to have Kante in a more forward role, instead as a DM, where he excells.

Also, David Luiz would fit right in in our defense....
I believe Sarri is trying to use Kante in an Allan/Hamsik kinda role for Chelsea. Problem with that is those two players are much better with the ball at their feet. Kante simply isn't that good with the ball.

Morten

Well, Chelski got absolutely demolished here, could easily have been down 5-0 and the match isnt even finished.

Morten

I believe Sarri is trying to use Kante in an Allan/Hamsik kinda role for Chelsea. Problem with that is those two players are much better with the ball at their feet. Kante simply isn't that good with the ball.

Hmmm, perhaps he should just play him in the role he is actually very good at, but what do i know, im not the coach of Chelsea.

Home of Barca Fans