Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
[tw]1238179887250386946[/tw]

Apparently Bundesliga is considering just ending the season. No champion would be crowned.

Honestly this is probably the smartest move for Germany, Spain and Italy.

England should probably just give the title to Liverpool though.

Expansion makes little sense at all unless promotions happen across all divisions. And how do relegations work the following season? 6 teams going down? Lol.

Richard.H

From RAWK:

"Surely not serious? I don't think I could ever get over the league getting cancelled. We've waited 30 years for this, how can you say you wouldn't be arsed? We're not getting hit by a meteor causing an extinction level event. It'll be a few thousand deaths at most. Around 500,000 die in the UK each year. Let's have some perspective."

The perspective this cunt needs is a closed one or more justly, him dying.

:facepalm:

Liverpool is the equivalent of the deep south in the States.

El Gato

Villarato!
From RAWK:

"Surely not serious? I don't think I could ever get over the league getting cancelled. We've waited 30 years for this, how can you say you wouldn't be arsed? We're not getting hit by a meteor causing an extinction level event. It'll be a few thousand deaths at most. Around 500,000 die in the UK each year. Let's have some perspective."

The perspective this cunt needs is a closed one or more justly, him dying.

I'm guessing these few thousands will never walk alone, they'll just die alone.

The pure and utter hypocrisy, and downright degeneracy on these melts is astounding.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
So besides Arteta;

1. 3 Leicester players are in Isolation
2. City's Mendy is in isolation waiting for test results.

FCBfan22

giphy.gif

Let's not let that slip. WE GO AGAIN. OKAY?

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
[tw]1238282787880230912[/tw]

Breaking: Chelsea player Callum Hudson-Odoi has tested positive for coronavirus and the club training facility will undergo partial closure, the club announced.

Messi983

Sounds like a Liverpool fan.

Another one.

[tw]1238231962591973376[/tw]

For his sake I hope he's some 11 yo kid who posts stupid things without thinking twice. If he's a grown up man and thinks his tweet is "funny" then I don't even know what to say about people like this...

Jenks

Oh there's no chance of the remaining league and cup competitions finishing this season. Euro 2020 won't happen this year either.

El Gato

Villarato!
Oh there's no chance of the remaining league and cup competitions finishing this season. Euro 2020 won't happen this year either.

They probably will, question is when will they squeeze it in. Start July gives them 4 weeks to play 9 games each before new season kicks off. Gonna be tight. Or they might decide they'll play to 35.

Jenks

They probably will, question is when will they squeeze it in. Start July gives them 4 weeks to play 9 games each before new season kicks off. Gonna be tight. Or they might decide they'll play to 35.

I think people are in for a rude awakening if they believe the outbreak will be over at any point this year, especially given the strategy that most countries on the continent have employed.

Vilarrubi

Why 35? You read this anywhere?

All signs point to no football for months.

El Gato

Villarato!
Why 35? You read this anywhere?

All signs point to no football for months.

Arbitrary number. Didn't read it anywhere. If they resumed in late June they'd struggle to finish it all on time with all 9 fixtures in 4-5 weeks. So I presume shorter season is on the table..

Home of Barca Fans