Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

Devils

What are you talking about, we would've won the CL in that year if we weren't unlucky vs Chelsea.

We weren't unlucky vs Chelsea. We let them match us while they had 10 men.

And we were also stumbling in La Liga is most away matches.

serghei

We weren't unlucky vs Chelsea. We let them match us while they had 10 men.

And we were also stumbling in La Liga is most away matches.

Yea we were. Had like 4 shots off the post in two games, missed a penalty and other super clear chances. While Chelsea had like 4 chances in 2 games and scored 3 goals.

Devils

Yea we were. Had like 4 shots off the post in two games, missed a penalty and other super clear chances. While Chelsea had like 4 chances in 2 games and scored 3 goals.

Missing a penalty and not converting clear chances is considered to be unlucky?

never heard that before.

How has he been there for 4 years and not established a starting XI? He has a few players that are undroppable but he'ss constantly rotating the team basically the Anti-Carlito. I was not happy last season when he bench Sane. The chem him and Sterling had was amazing and he scraped it because he wanted to change at the end he did win the title but still feel it doesnt help the chem and all.

henias

How has he been there for 4 years and not established a starting XI? He has a few players that are undroppable but he'ss constantly rotating the team basically the Anti-Carlito. I was not happy last season when he bench Sane. The chem him and Sterling had was amazing and he scraped it because he wanted to change at the end he did win the title but still feel it doesnt help the chem and all.

Right, it was really dumb of him to bench Sane for whatever reason. That trio was the one who managed to beat Liverpool yet he scraped it for some reason. Also, all of a sudden he starts Mahrez who hardly performs in big games, when players like Bernardo Silva and Phil Foden impress more with even fewer minutes. I find Mahrez didnt click with the team much, he's slightly better for counter attacks but still hardly anything.

Andrew M

If city go out in R of 16, it's a disastrous return of

R16, QF (blowout), QF(choke), R16 for them in the Pep era.

At some point, we need to start holding him accountable for being an absolute clown in Europe last 7 years.

I think that it's been generally accepted for awhile that Pep teams post Messi are too susceptible in defence to win the CL

Home of Barca Fans