Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

Sterlingfan2000

Liverpool is nightmare for any possesion based teams. Atletico really have a huge chance, their anti football refusing to play football is good against Liverpool

Altomonte

I just watched Liverpool and noticed that they have turned into a BORING team to watch. I thought I was watching an Italian defensive team, protecting a 1:0 lead.

Pfmpd1

I would disagree that Klopp is the better manager in every setting. Although it is true that Pep still benefits from that unplayable Barcelona, and hasn't done that great since them.

Yes, Pep had greater players in his Barcelona team, but also, his level of domination is unseen. As great as this Liverpool are, Ernie Barcelona, the worst Barca of the last 10 years, was very close to knocking them out.

Klopp is the better manager now, but at their best, in their best environment, I'd still take Pep's Barcelona over anything else I've seen.

Peps barcelona, Messi In his prime with xavi and iniesta and busquets.... Hands down the most powerful team I've seen play. I'm 31.that team was filthy.

Pfmpd1

It was no surprise that the way to stop Liverpool is to stay close to them in terms of movement and intensity. They will always work harder than you, but if the difference is not huge, you can punish them with the spaces they leave behind. United missed 3-4 great chances, and this is a crap United team. A better team with the tactical plan and commitment United showed tonight wouldn't have lost this game.

Can't really agree, if you want to put uniteds 3 chances in the net then you have to put Liverpools other 6 aswell.

Theyvwrre well beaten and rightly so. They are shite.

Altomonte

huh? they were going attack after attack for the first 60 mins
I was referring to the last 30 minutes. They played at home against a quite mediocre team but let them dominate. They were lucky to score a second goal when 10 ManU players were in their half.
They have a great goalkeeper and a great centerback but their midfield is weak. The 3 forwards are ok but do not score many goals.

Sterlingfan2000

I was referring to the last 30 minutes. They played at home against a quite mediocre team but let them dominate. They were lucky to score a second goal when 10 ManU players were in their half.
They have a great goalkeeper and a great centerback but their midfield is weak. The 3 forwards are ok but do not score many goals.

Honestly Manchester United isn't that bad against top teams. And they always play an extra gear against their rivals.

I saw good things from United

ofiras se

Lucky to score the 2nd goal? Did you watch the entirety of the match with a blindfold on? Utterly clueless. To start the 2nd half, Liverpool had clear cut chances to put the game to bed quite comfortably. Henderson hit the post [De Gea made the save who tipped the ball into the post], Salah missed a sitter five yards in front of the goal, Mane put a chance inches wide and should have done better. In the first half Mane also had another chance that in most cases he puts away.

The only side that was fortunate today was United, as Liverpool were wasteful in front of goal, otherwise the game would have been done and dusted at the hour mark.

The midfield is weak? This is the same midfield that helped them amass 97 points last year, win the European Cup and are on course to win the league title with record breaking points. Their midfield is a key part of their success as they do exactly what's required of them, and asked of them, on a consistent basis, in order to win matches. So again a nonsense point.

The front 3 are one of the best in world football and have been for the last several seasons. They've contributed to 75 goals betwen the 3 of them, whether it be from scoring or creating. They've been wasteful but even so the amount of work they also put in, particularly Mane and Firmino is unchallenged by any other front 3 in football.

Home of Barca Fans