Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

Centauri B

xG metrics are incredibly flawed. Using them, United should also be scoring a lot more goals than this. There's a huge difference between predictions made from cherry-picked stats and reality. Fans of the clubs do it to make themselves feel better about their team's poor results. LOL. Whatever makes them feel better, I guess.

xG clearly shows that for example, Liverpool are more efficient than average when finishing their chances. It also shows that United or Atletico or less efficient than average when finishing theirs.

xG also shows (along with many other stats) that he has no rival in world football.

Just by looking at these xG-backed conclusions, I would say that xG works pretty well and reflects reality to a very good degree.

Sailor Mars

Feel bad for Arsenal fans. They were sold false promises when the club claimed that they weren't spending much in the transfer market due to the new stadium being built and paying it off. They let too much rot set in and the players they did bring in were lower in quality.

serghei

Superb Manchester derby so far. United all over City so far. The City defense has the highest amount of brain-farts per 10 mins I've seen. Not a single good defender in that team.

serghei

Pep is responsible for this. All that money and his best defender is a 34 year old midfielder. Terrible signings. And that LB, Angellino or what his name is terrible.

KingLeo10

Lmao. United have taken on the text book mid table team approach. Game raising against top opposition, being complacent around similar strength.

serghei

Lmao. United have taken on the text book mid table team approach. Game raising against top opposition, being complacent around similar strength.

It's about counter-attacking and positional attacking. They have to improve their positional possession game by a lot to have a chance vs smaller teams. Smaller teams won't attack you in numbers and allow you to play counter. So you have to know how to attack a compact defense too. And United have no clue how to do that.

Gaudi

It's about counter-attacking and positional attacking. They have to improve their positional possession game by a lot to have a chance vs smaller teams. Smaller teams won't attack you in numbers and allow you to play counter. So you have to know how to attack a compact defense too. And United have no clue how to do that.

True, this is time of dynamic, fast moving, high tempo football...but teams who can't attack from positional game will not win a league, they have better chance in cup tipe of matches.

Problem with Barca is firts part of my sentence.

Home of Barca Fans