Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

Newcomer

We had this discussion before.. I don't believe the numbers circulating the internet.. There is no fucking way in he'll anfield has the same width as the new camp.. And of course, even from a neutral point of view, larger pitches make the spectacle better because of space. Camp nou is à huge pitch and this is not a myth. Many champions league players even legends of the game who played in every pitch said that the barca pitch is significantly large.

Camp Nou Pitch Size

The stadium’s maximum height is 48 metres (250 m x 220m), covering a surface area of 55,000 m2. However, due to the restrictions set by UEFA, the field size at Camp Nou was reduced to 105m x 68m which is covered by GrassMaster hybrid grass.

What matters is that Anfield is within the regulations, not what YOU think is right size.

If Barça players/coaches can't adapt to another size like any other team, it is their mistake.

Total-Football

Camp Nou Pitch Size

The stadium’s maximum height is 48 metres (250 m x 220m), covering a surface area of 55,000 m2. However, due to the restrictions set by UEFA, the field size at Camp Nou was reduced to 105m x 68m which is covered by GrassMaster hybrid grass.

What matters is that Anfield is within the regulations, not what YOU think is right size.

If Barça players/coaches can't adapt to another size like any other team, it is their mistake.

Of course I didn't say the regulations weren't met. I m criticizing the regulations.. The margin should be 1 meter at most in my opinion like most sports.

George_Costanza

Liverpool became an unstoppable team after they destroyed us at Anfield. They now believe they can win any game, even if they play poorly sometimes. The mentality of a champion established mainly thanks to Klopp but Liverpool fans should thank Valverde too.

The team play a collective game and not relying on individuals. The opposite of Barca.

City still can catch Liverpool but should spend buying a defender in January if they are to chase Liverpool.

soul24rage

Liverpool became an unstoppable team after they destroyed us at Anfield. They now believe they can win any game, even if they play poorly sometimes. The mentality of a champion established mainly thanks to Klopp but Liverpool fans should thank Valverde too.

The team play a collective game and not relying on individuals. The opposite of Barca.

City still can catch Liverpool but should spend buying a defender in January if they are to chase Liverpool.

We literally made Liverpool the team they are today by giving them the Coutinho money to buy the likes of Van Dijk, Alisson, Fabinho and the winning mentality from the Anfield remontada.

Barcilliant

We literally made Liverpool the team they are today by giving them the Coutinho money to buy the likes of Van Dijk, Alisson, Fabinho and the winning mentality from the Anfield remontada.

Exactly! Not only that but that 4-0 defeat has given them a huge boost.

But fucking hell the fitness levels of the lfc players especially their forwards is insane. Mane was everywhere almost like a b2b midfielder.

Klopp always values hard work and character over talent. Liverpool still have their weaknesses but you have to take your chances.

soul24rage

Exactly! Not only that but that 4-0 defeat has given them a huge boost.

But fucking hell the fitness levels of the lfc players especially their forwards is insane. Mane was everywhere almost like a b2b midfielder.

Klopp always values hard work and character over talent. Liverpool still have their weaknesses but you have to take your chances.

Mane is underrated to me. I would have used the Coutinho money to buy him.

Messigician

We are responsible lmao. Paying so much for that clown Coutinho funded their rebuild.

Losing 4-0 to them gave them belief they can win against any team no matter what.

I hate Liverpool so this actually hurts me personally all I hear is CORNER TAKEN QUICKLY spammed every day.

I still hold Dembele responsible for not making it 4-0 That woukd have crushed Liverpool's belief

henias

Yeah mind blowing if you think about it. The club is just straight up stupid and now they still went ahead with the Griezmann signing.

FinBarcelonafan

They deserve the credit because they developed these players. If we got the same players, we would have gotten at max. 50% of their current level. Functional team makes EVERy player look better than they are and that's Liverpool right now..

soul24rage

They deserve the credit because they developed these players. If we got the same players, we would have gotten at max. 50% of their current level. Functional team makes EVERy player look better than they are and that's Liverpool right now..

Obviously, Liverpool deserve full credit because of their scouting (with the likes of salah, mane, firmino) and having a brilliant coach like Klopp.

What I meant was that we indirectly contributed to helping them make that final step by giving them the Coutinho money to buy the players that I mentioned and the winning mentality from their incredible comeback against us.

The Observer

Tactical mastermind Pep lost at Anfield 0-3 in the CL and 1-3 again in crucial league fixture with multi billion dollar team that should be easier to motivate than old Barca team that has won it all for more than a decade straight.

Hear, hear.

Nello

Tactical mastermind Pep lost at Anfield 0-3 in the CL and 1-3 again in crucial league fixture with multi billion dollar team that should be easier to motivate than old Barca team that has won it all for more than a decade straight.

Hear, hear.

Did you watch the match?

The Observer

Did you watch the match?

Did anyone watch our match against them? Obviously not.

D5_k575XkAIjMN5.png

So City didn't "deserve" a 1-3? Neither did we "deserve" a 0-4, so what.

George_Costanza

Did you watch the match?

Don't mind him and don't let his Xavi avatar fools you. He thinks Valverde is the true apprentice of Cruyff's football and legacy. He also thinks we have the best president and the best board you can ask for. Just look at who keeps liking his posts and you will know his dark side of the moon.

Home of Barca Fans