Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I have watched this league for years and I do not understand the hype. There are two great teams in City and Liverpool. Four solid teams in Chelsea, Arsenal, United, and Tottenham. The rest are average at best. The English system is so poor that the average English player is far below the technical/tactical level of the average Brazilian, French, Spanish, German, or Portuguese player. It makes for very poor, very boring football outside of the top 6, which is mostly dominated by foreign managers and players.

More competitive than any other top European league. The best commercially developed league. Attracting players from all over the world to play. The land of modern day association football so they have the history on its side. The English language.

Devils

Verm could transfer to United and he’d instantly be their best defender.

Unreal decline under Jose. Third season meltdown in full effect.

Jair Ventura

More competitive than any other top European league. The best commercially developed league. Attracting players from all over the world to play. The land of modern day association football so they have the history on its side. The English language.

It's the best commercially developed, yes, but there's positives and negatives to that. They've neglected their youth system to maximize profits in the interim. A few clubs benefit hugely from this, but English players suffer.

I’m always wary of these teams who start off the season at such blistering power, which seems to be the case with most Pep teams these days.

I feel they peak way too early and then suffer towards the end of the season.

That's just a myth tbh.

His Bayern side in his 3rd season were all over Atleti if not for Muller miss PK and 5 or so clear cut chances they fluffed they'd be in a final. The same with City last season in the first half against United they destroyed them, but didn't bury the chances (their second team some what), they even destroy Liverpool in the first half at home, it's not his teams burn out, but it's they lack killer instinct in the final third and this is important in KO games. Ever since his time at Barcelona I can't even list his strongest XI because her imo overly rotates and doesn't have a consistent XI like he did with us.

Always nice to see United suffer worst fan base with entitled pricks.

Mou is so out of date, the man can't keep up with modern football anymore and he loses his squad after his second season.

BerkeleyBernie

Brighton & Hove Albion GOAT :lol:

Honestly, their pressing is excellent and their clearances are no-nonsense. They fight for everything, never give up, and don't give away cheap balls. :worthy:

And they said Montoya wouldn't be a winner...

Last edited:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Zidane will be the next Manchester United manager guaranteed. Put it in the ’I told you so’ thread ;)

Home of Barca Fans