Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
Leicester (noteven)lowkey(anymore) throwing in their bid to be the team to break the top6. Vardy has equalized Bergkamp on the all-time scoring rankings. Tielemans looking like a steal for them thus far.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Leicester (noteven)lowkey(anymore) throwing in their bid to be the team to break the top6. Vardy has equalized Bergkamp on the all-time scoring rankings. Tielemans looking like a steal for them thus far.

Brendan Rodgers is a pretty good manager too. Very underrated. As long as you don't let him make any signings(his recruitment was godawful), he's gold for any English team fighting for Top 4.

I think he's better than Emery despite Unai having a better resumé.

stb_1

The only teams I can see finishing above Leicester are Man City, Liverpool and maybe Chelsea.

Spurs of the past few years i'd put them on par with but they've been shit this season and Arsenal are too weak. Man United doesn't really deserve a mention anymore.

Havesaks

As dane and schmeichel fan, this is a very pleasing result. Always felt for the guy not making his big move , but his leicester story is just something else.

khaled_a_d

Brendan Rodgers is a pretty good manager too. Very underrated. As long as you don't let him make any signings(his recruitment was godawful), he's gold for any English team fighting for Top 4.

I think he's better than Emery despite Unai having a better resumé.

This. Hated how he was treated after his last year and couple of months with Liverpool.
Klopp was an obvious upgrade, but Rogers done good job until they sold his best player and used the money in an even worse way than we did with Neymar's money.

xxxxxx

I thought the Premier League was the most competitive league in the world? All those years of those Premier League fans claiming the La Liga teams were a joke..... and now look at the defending in the Premier League.

serghei

Great game right now, Liverpool - Tottenham. So far Tottenham with a very good showing on how to deal with Liverpool by matching their physical level.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans