Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

jamrock

Not at all.

When players on our team make a deadly mistake it is attributed to Valverde for some reason.

When Pep goes crashing out of the CL or is on the verge of dropping points due to one it's "poor Pep let down by his dumb players again."

Would love to see the reasoning behind this blatant double standard explained.

Ahhh let me try.

Because 1 person is pep

And Ahhh the next is called Valverde.

Hope that explains it for you.

xXKonan

I cannot believe Arsenal thought it would be a good idea to reinforce their defense with David Luiz of all people.

A defense that was already brittle and they decided to Splunk the cash on him.

CatalinR10

I cannot believe Arsenal thought it would be a good idea to reinforce their defense with David Luiz of all people.

A defense that was already brittle and they decided to Splunk the cash on him.

wait , david luiz is now at Arsenal ? lol

how much did they pay for him ?

xXKonan

wait , david luiz is now at Arsenal ? lol

how much did they pay for him ?
They paid close to 9 million euros for him.

It's peanuts but this is David Luiz we are talking about a guy who hasn't shown in his entire career that he can be a consistently good defender. Especially the clown show at the back that is Arsenal, just adding him there and making him a starter is ridiculous.

dude is making Mustafi look good.

CatalinR10

They paid close to 9 million euros for him.

Ah , I see....

I remember back like 6 or 7 years ago when we were desperate for a CB and linked to him , I went on youtube to watch highlights of him and there were literally a huge amount of comments from fans saying that if he want him , we have to give Messi in exchange , LMAO. He was highly rated by Chelsea fans for whatever reason.

El Gato

Villarato!
Liverpool really kinda suck in defensive transitions compared to previous season. There's always this feeling they could be got at which wasn't necessarily there before so consistently.

Marshall D Teach

Chelsea dominating this half.

Regardless of the result, you know Klopp will tear his players a new one for letting Chelsea back into it and for an overall poor half. Valverde on the other hand would be like "we got a point, it is what it is Cheslea are a very strong side"

Home of Barca Fans