Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

Jenks

West Ham are dominating the ball against City in this first ten minutes. Rodri and Walker have been a bit sloppy.

serghei

West Ham is a nice team to watch. I kind of tune in when they are playing. Quite entertaining. Pellegrini is an underrated manager imo.

Jenks

I think it's the best offside-reading technology I've ever seen. I think in a lot of leagues that would have been missed.

serghei

It's crap imo. They disallowed the correct goal and also validated the incorrect one. They stoped the frame before the pass was made at Sterling's goal, which looked offside to me.

Using VAR you have to stop the frame exactly at the point of contact with the ball in the pass, not a fraction of a second lower or later. Especially in close cases like these two.

serghei

Foden gets 10 mins in the first game of the Premier League, as soon as the game is out of reach (3-0). A year younger than Puig btw.

Difference between Pep and our useless manager.

serghei

Now that's a VAR decision which should be taken more often. Keeper was like 2m off the line when the ball was hit.

eaman

I know the var decisions in the city game were correct and by the letter of the law but the law needs to be changed. Sterling's disallowed goal was a millimetre offside and that was only seen by the lines drawn. Firstly I think they should forget about the lines and if you can't be sure on a replay just give onside because he looks level. That or go back to when there had to be daylight between the players to count as offside.

jairzinho

Another potential 2 horse race incoming between City and Pool. Apart from Spurs they are miles ahead of everyone else in terms of quality and depth. Arsenal, Chelsea and Man U will be spoilers, fighting for 4th spot.

utility73

Pellegrini: „I didn’t like the way Guardiola’s team played against us, City used tactical fouls to stop us and that’s not the correct way to play football.“ :facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans