Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

FCBfan22

3-0 Wolverhampton

giphy.gif

xXKonan

If Pogba actually developed his off the ball game he wouldn't get as much shit as he does.

Clearly having the ball at his feet his strength but man his off the ball work as a Midfielder is dreadful.

vlad

Not easy situation for united, you win, that probably means your biggest rival will take the title, lose, and your city rival gonna win it, and god knows when united will be top team again

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I always thought Pogba was best on the left side, he played there a lot at juventus. he can use all his attacking attributes, has the stamina to run all day, and while his defending isn’t ideal for a cm, it’s above average compared to most left sided midfielders

vlad

Pretty much.
I mean, i can understand fans of certain PL-clubs not wanting Liverpool to win, but Barca-fans on this board?
Why cheer for a plastic club?

I dont care about city, i just dont like lpool, thats why i cheer for city tonight

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Pretty much.
I mean, i can understand fans of certain PL-clubs not wanting Liverpool to win, but Barca-fans on this board?
Why cheer for a plastic club?

It’s probably their fans, who can be very annoying. Nobody gets that feeling for city because they don’t have many fans, and the ones they have are bearable.

Home of Barca Fans