Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

FCBfan22

Seems to me Liverpool has pretty much won PL with that result considering City has two big games left why their only is already won...

Not really. City have a game in hand and still a better goal difference.

Plus Liverpool are somewhat prone to late-season fuckups.

stb_1

Liverpool vs Barcelona is the dream tie.

Barca have the best individual players in CL, Liverpool are best as a collective unit in competition. Both can hurt the other team.

vlad

I wonder if sarri will get kicked out if he doesnt end up in first 4. All in all not impressed by him so far, im saying this coz he was/is considerd as one of the barca favorite among fans when it comes to next coach

stb_1

I wonder if sarri will get kicked out if he doesnt end up in first 4. All in all not impressed by him so far, im saying this coz he was/is considerd as one of the barca favorite among fans when it comes to next coach

He chose the wrong club. Should have went to Arsenal.

viper76

Can not see Liverpool dropping any points from their last four games while City could easily can slip up,the league is 99% Liverpools .

serghei

He's too dogmatic and stubborn, only has one way of playing. I like adaptable managers better.

Not really. He defended when they beat City 2-0. It's, simply put, the worst Chelsea team in ages. They have a weaker squad and made fewer investments than most other rivals since Abramovich pulled the plug.

FCBfan22

Liverpool has mainly relegation fodder teams to play left.

I'd actually say that playing mid-table teams is easier than the bottom ones at this part of the season. Add to that the CL semis and you have somewhat of a potential to drop some points.

That said, City are more likely to drop them. They have Spurs, United and Brighton (who are in relegation fight). But, I think that if they can beat Spurs, they can do it.

Home of Barca Fans