Champions League

serghei

Juve are in trouble. Their team is old and their young players aren't too good. We dodged a bullet with De Ligt, not a top defender. They have a tougher rebuild on their hands compared with Barca / Madrid.

Tackle

Juve are in trouble. Their team is old and their young players aren't too good. We dodged a bullet with De Ligt, not a top defender. They have a tougher rebuild on their hands compared with Barca / Madrid.

De Ligt has had a better first season than De Jong, despite being 2 years younger. Don't speak out of your arse.

bismp

We should try to save ourselves from another embarrassment instead of dreaming of becoming champions...

Hardy

Juve will have Demiral and kulusevski next season, 2 great players for me, they for sure will be better than current team. don't know if will be enough for CL though

Barcilliant

😃 So much false optimism here.
I think we will struggle against Napoli and maybe get beaten. I don't Buy into this one off match dogma. Liverpool and Roma were essentially one off matches where we could lose by one or two goals and we still choked. The squad is even worse this time.

Horatio

You're welcome

I am happy to see Juve knocked out as much as the next guy, but how much you wanna bet De Ligt is a top-defender and we dodged no such bullet by not having signed him.

Horatio

You're welcome
Varane has been playing at a lower level for two seasons now. Definitely different from before. Could be because he lost drive, something in his head etc.

El Gato

Villarato!
He’s been just fine in the league this year, part of top2 CB pairing in the Europe this season. Only has a thing for not coping without Ramos. There’s not much else to it. Time will tell if he’s ok with a different partner long term. Coped very well with Umtiti at WC so it’s not like it’s impossible.

Horatio

You're welcome
He?s been just fine in the league this year, part of top2 CB pairing in the Europe this season. Only has a thing for not coping without Ramos. There?s not much else to it. Time will tell if he?s ok with a different partner long term. Coped very well with Umtiti at WC so it?s not like it?s impossible.

WC was two seasons ago.

El Gato

Villarato!
Sure. Was just giving an example to him working with other CBs, so it’s not like he needs to be babysat all the time. No need to project trends that aren’t there. He’s had a good season, injury free, relatively consistent. Needs more time with Militao.

Marshall D Teach

😃 So much false optimism here.
I think we will struggle against Napoli and maybe get beaten. I don't Buy into this one off match dogma. Liverpool and Roma were essentially one off matches where we could lose by one or two goals and we still choked. The squad is even worse this time.

Eh I think the fact that we don't have to worry about choking any big leads and can just focus on winning on the night will help us. Also it will be at a neutral stadium. But I don't think it'll be enough.

Home of Barca Fans