Champions League

Catta

English teams will have a better chance winning the CL this season. No away matches for them. Atleti like RB Leipzig and Gladbach has to play their home game on a neutral venue.

It really doesn't seem fair, both legs should be played on neutral venues. Spanish and German clubs will be punished because their government has restrictions for people coming from England.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

English teams will have a better chance winning the CL this season. No away matches for them. Atleti like RB Leipzig and Gladbach has to play their home game on a neutral venue.

It really doesn't seem fair, both legs should be played on neutral venues. Spanish and German clubs will be punished because their government has restrictions for people coming from England.

Everything goes for city, i think its time for them and Pep to win the CL - if they dont win now they will never win :staringpep:

malvolio

atleti won the europa league in bucharest, so stadium should be fine for them. chelsea lost and won, in the same stadium.

it is a bit colder than in madrid and the quality of the pitch might not be as good as on wanda metropolitano.

BarcaOG

Banned
Bayern has been in poor form for a while now, but i have a feeling they will raise their game for CL.

in this respect they are the anti-city: will perform in the CL while tottering (occasionally--it is germany, after all) in the league; on the other hand city will string together stretches of league dominance only to fold miserably in the CL :lol:

Yannik

Nah I don't see it. City would wipe the floor with Bayern at the moment, I'm not even confortable with Lazio tonight.

You can clearly see City dominating every match they play in a way no other club in Europe even remotely does. The CLs is theirs to loose, the rest is just praying to survive every round right now.

BarcaOG

Banned
Nah I don't see it. City would wipe the floor with Bayern at the moment, I'm not even confortable with Lazio tonight.

You can clearly see City dominating every match they play in a way no other club in Europe even remotely does. The CLs is theirs to loose, the rest is just praying to survive every round right now.

you must not have watched city in the CL in the last 4 years. they have bottled it every time and i would bet my house they would bottle it against bayern.

Xaviniesta

For fellow Messi FC fans, I think Bayern and PSG are the teams to support in the CL this year. Both have strong candidates to take the ballon d'or away from Penaldo. City winning it wouldn't be good as that's the best club for Leo to join but it would be tough for him to go there if they win everything this season.

embarrassing post

KingLeo10

For fellow Messi FC fans, I think Bayern and PSG are the teams to support in the CL this year. Both have strong candidates to take the ballon d'or away from Penaldo. City winning it wouldn't be good as that's the best club for Leo to join but it would be tough for him to go there if they win everything this season.

:lol: Dawg, relax. No one cares about Ballon D'Or in 2021.

Home of Barca Fans