Champions League

kattanib

There is a reason why Germany suffers against Spain and why Bayern and other German clubs suffer against Spanish clubs. Their playing style is all about attacking and out scoring their opponents. If you control the game and have good technique and are short enough to have lower center of gravity and disciplined then they have no chance to out score you and they will get frustrated as they are used to being alpha with a boner sticking it wherever they want, but now they cannot have the ball

FinBarcelonafan

There is a reason why Germany suffers against Spain and why Bayern and other German clubs suffer against Spanish clubs. Their playing style is all about attacking and out scoring their opponents. If you control the game and have good technique and are short enough to have lower center of gravity and disciplined then they have no chance to out score you and they will get frustrated as they are used to being alpha with a boner sticking it wherever they want, but now they cannot have the ball

I had to check this.

https://www.worldfootball.net/teams/bayern-muenchen/11/

It looks like Bayern is pretty good vs Barca historically. 6-2-2 record. Scroll down on the website.

Morten

Bayern and Pool have winning records v Barca.

Barca has winning records v United, Milan, Inter, Real.

I think it's a tie v Juve.

No, its a tie between Bayern and us, even down to exact goals, if that list is correct.
We used to be trailing, then we knocked then out 3 times in a row.
We had a terrible record away to Bayern in particular.

KingLeo10

No, its a tie between Bayern and us, even down to exact goals, if that list is correct.
We used to be trailing, then we knocked then out 3 times in a row.
We had a terrible record away to Bayern in particular.

I'm talking about Barca's records v other top clubs....

Home of Barca Fans