Champions League

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Yeah, then watch us beating Bayern but drop points against those "bad" teams to still finish 2nd in the group and go out against Liverpool in the last 16. :lol:

Not possible. When did we finish second last time? As someone said, we are the kings of the group stage.

Messi983

Not possible. When did we finish second last time? As someone said, we are the kings of the group stage.

Sure but we were always in pot 1 so we never were in a position to play against the defending champions in group stage. And teams like Inter, City, Juve, PSG,... at the time we've played them were not on the level of this current Bayern side.

I think the last time we didn't win the group was in 2006/07 but with Bayern in our group I'd expect us to finish 2nd.

Sterlingfan2000

Sure but we were always in pot 1 so we never were in a position to play against the defending champions in group stage. And teams like Inter, City, Juve, PSG,... at the time we've played them were not on the level of this current Bayern side.

I think the last time we didn't win the group was in 2006/07 but with Bayern in our group I'd expect us to finish 2nd.

Bayern is considerably weaker . They lost thiago and Perisic and are Physically done.

Liverpool would be harder then bayern 100%

serghei

We could get a really nasty group. But, funny enough, we can get an easier group that if we were 1st seed. Zenit and Porto are weaker than all of the 2nd seeds and most of the 3rd seeds.

Home of Barca Fans