Champions League

El Gato

Villarato!
^
Here we go. Another clown dissing a cup that has 'super' in front of it without thinking and acknowledging the stakes.

Birdy

Explains why it's so even really

Lopetegui putting doubters in their place

Doubters in Madrid first of foremost, who never gave him a decent chance.
But that's the place of a manager in Madrid: undermined and never properly respected

PS: Bayern still fantastic under Flick. By the way, Flick was behind the 2-7 at WHL, he was Kovac's assistant then and he was crucial in switching to that type of 4-2-3-1 already before taking over.
They have to find a way to replace Thiago, but other than that they will be huge favorites this season as well.
Hoping for a Liverpool - Bayern final this time.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
:lol: Bayern fans going to Bayern.

?

Sevilla played very well.

Doubters in Madrid first of foremost, who never gave him a decent chance.
But that's the place of a manager in Madrid: undermined and never properly respected

Bullshit on the latter.

Always said Lopetegui isn't nearly as bad a coach as people claimed. Only mongs like serghei outright dismissed him & Solari despite countless reasons for why such failure happened in Madrid.

He's a good manager and made some serious leaps in club football in the past 8 months. I remember them winning that Gran Derbi which must have been massive for their confidence.

But he was doomed to fail when following Zidane. Hardly any coach would have liked to be in that position, especially with the way Rubiales made the mess of things.

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
bayern are so arrogant in europe...i cant stand it. i think barca 2015 would beat them--it would be a good game. but given their style of play i defff think Real 16-18, the real of CR-Modric-Ramos would realllllly fuck this bayern up. would be great to shut muller up

Yannik

bayern are so arrogant in europe...i cant stand it. i think barca 2015 would beat them--it would be a good game. but given their style of play i defff think Real 16-18, the real of CR-Modric-Ramos would realllllly fuck this bayern up. would be great to shut muller up

I'm usually kinda puzzled by the random demonization of Mueller. There have been a fair bunch of cunts playing for Bayern in the past 10 years, and pretty much everyone in the board has the personality of a dick (tbf Kahn is fine). From all those (and those still active), why do people pick a dude that's actually on the more respectable side of the team?

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

I'm usually kinda puzzled by the random demonization of Mueller. There have been a fair bunch of cunts playing for Bayern in the past 10 years, and pretty much everyone in the board has the personality of a dick (tbf Kahn is fine). From all those (and those still active), why do people pick a dude that's actually on the more respectable side of the team?

His face

Home of Barca Fans