Page 612 of 612 FirstFirst ... 112512562602610611612
Results 9,166 to 9,178 of 9178

Thread: Champions League

Quote Originally Posted by Sterlingfan2000 View Post
    Imagine being sad like Sevilla about this Micky mouse trophy.
    Yeah, they've given their best for 120 minutes and had chances to win, they should be happy that they've lost.

Also, as much as they dominate Europa League they've lost Super Cup five times in a row.

Kudos to Sevilla for putting up a fight. Also fuck that ref for that horrible disallowed goal.

Atletico the only Europa league winner to win the Super Cup in last 10 years. They've won it three times.

Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Quote Originally Posted by Yannik View Post
    Kudos to Sevilla for putting up a fight. Also fuck that ref for that horrible disallowed goal.
    Bayern fans going to Bayern.

Quote Originally Posted by Neeraj View Post
    Sevilla showing barca how to play like a football team and not a bunch of farmers, when up against good opposition.
    True. It's sad to see Sevilla perform better than Barca vs top team. We are a joke...

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeo10 View Post
    Well yeah why not. They had several chances ruled out by Neuer to pull an upset.

Villarato!
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeo10 View Post
    ?

Sevilla played very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
    Doubters in Madrid first of foremost, who never gave him a decent chance.
    But that's the place of a manager in Madrid: undermined and never properly respected
    Bullshit on the latter.

Always said Lopetegui isn't nearly as bad a coach as people claimed. Only mongs like serghei outright dismissed him & Solari despite countless reasons for why such failure happened in Madrid.

He's a good manager and made some serious leaps in club football in the past 8 months. I remember them winning that Gran Derbi which must have been massive for their confidence.

But he was doomed to fail when following Zidane. Hardly any coach would have liked to be in that position, especially with the way Rubiales made the mess of things.
    Last edited by Wolfe; 24th September 2020 at 10:53 PM.
    People are boring.

bayern are so arrogant in europe...i cant stand it. i think barca 2015 would beat them--it would be a good game. but given their style of play i defff think Real 16-18, the real of CR-Modric-Ramos would realllllly fuck this bayern up. would be great to shut muller up
    peptastic

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaOG View Post
    bayern are so arrogant in europe...i cant stand it. i think barca 2015 would beat them--it would be a good game. but given their style of play i defff think Real 16-18, the real of CR-Modric-Ramos would realllllly fuck this bayern up. would be great to shut muller up
    I'm usually kinda puzzled by the random demonization of Mueller. There have been a fair bunch of cunts playing for Bayern in the past 10 years, and pretty much everyone in the board has the personality of a dick (tbf Kahn is fine). From all those (and those still active), why do people pick a dude that's actually on the more respectable side of the team?
    Last edited by Yannik; 25th September 2020 at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yannik View Post
    I'm usually kinda puzzled by the random demonization of Mueller. There have been a fair bunch of cunts playing for Bayern in the past 10 years, and pretty much everyone in the board has the personality of a dick (tbf Kahn is fine). From all those (and those still active), why do people pick a dude that's actually on the more respectable side of the team?
    His face

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaOG View Post
    Yep. 2015 barca and 2016-18 Real would definitely beat this Bayern
    Not Real from 2018 they were trash but yes Barca 2015 or Real 2017 would easily destroyed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fati_Future_BallonDor View Post
    Not Real from 2018 they were trash but yes Barca 2015 or Real 2017 would easily destroyed them.
    RM 2014 would too.

Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    RM 2014 would too.
    yeah