Champions League

Fati_Future_BallonDor

You gotta be kidding about Madrid - Bayern robbery of the century, right?

Real has completely dominated Bayern in extra time, yes they scored two offside goals but even though the victory was well deserved. Real could have scored 4 or 5 goals in first leg as well. I hate Real but to say the CL win from 16/17 wasnt deserved is a lie.

Edit: If we look at the last ten years i would say:

1. 10/11 Barca

2. 12/13 Bayern & 16/17 Real

Last edited:

FC B

Real has completely dominated Bayern in extra time, yes they scored two offside goals but even though the victory was well deserved. Real could have scored 4 or 5 goals in first leg as well. I hate Real but to say the CL win from 16/17 wasnt deserved is a lie.

Bayern had been the better side after the break.

Casemiro was immune to yellows, should've been sent off multiple times but never got the second yellow.
Vidal was sent off after a correct tackle.
2 blatant offisde goals of 1 and 2 meters for Madrid (ofc)
Bayern has been wrongfully signaled offisde a couple of times

It simply can't get more obvious than that.

Morten

Casemiro was immune to yellows, should've been sent off multiple times but never got the second yellow.

Speaking of Vidal, should have been sent off much earlier than he did.
Also, Bayern too had an offside goal in ordinary time.

If the ref had the courage Bayern would have been down to 10 for the majority of the match.

As you see, its not as one-sided as you think.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

First leg shots on target: 12 vs 3

Second leg shots on target: 11 vs 2

Total: 25 vs 5 shots for Real

Real was by far the better team in both matches. I have lots of bayern fans friends and even they said the win from Real was well deserved dude.

FC B

Speaking of Vidal, should have been sent off much earlier than he did.
Also, Bayern too had an offside goal in ordinary time.

If the ref had the courage Bayern would have been down to 10 for the majority of the match.

As you see, its not as one-sided as you think.

First leg shots on target: 12 vs 3

Second leg shots on target: 11 vs 2

Total: 25 vs 5 shots for Real

Real was by far the better team in both matches. I have lots of bayern fans friends and even they said the win from Real was well deserved dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phpDt_Kvp0o

Madrid had every major game/decision for them in three consecutive years in CL (2016-2018).
Barca on the other hand had an Olegario Benquerenca who helped Inter a lot to kick Barca out of CL thus dening their chance to win a legit CL triple, unlike Madrid's. Barca was by far the best team in the world 2009-2011, Madrid wasn't 2016-2018.

P.S. Stats mean a lot less than you like to think especially in modern football.

Last edited:

Morten

Madrid had every major game/decision for them in three consecutive years in CL (2016-2018).
Barca on the other hand had an Olegario Benquerenca who helped Inter a lot to kick Barca out of CL thus dening their chance to win a legit CL triple, unlike Madrid's. Barca was by far the best team in the world 2009-2011, Madrid wasn't 2016-2018.

P.S. Stats mean a lot less than you like to think especially in modern football.

Yes yes, the entire world is rigged against you, the heroes from Barcelona, we get it.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I speak only about the 16/17 match. Go and watch the highlights of the matches, then you will realize the win in both legs were deserved. Nobody has deny that barca wasnt the best between 2009-2011 and Real the best between 2016-2018 so i dont know why you saying somehting out off topic. I only said Real of 16/17 was top3 football of the last 10 ten years. Real of 15/16 was bad, Real of 17/18 was ok. On the one hand Barca vs Inter was an unlucky match, we should have won the tie but on the other hand we should have lost the tie against chelsea in 2009. You need to be more objective.

Luis Suarez

Do yall think it's delusional to think Barcelona can mount a comeback in Paris? Starting to have a flicker of hope.

It's Eto'o's 40th birthday that day. Hopefully we can channel his clinical effective powerful goal scoring prowess and big game mentality that day by scoring at least four while having a defensive masterclass.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans