Champions League

Birdy

Look at how Porto suffocated Juve tonight, with a squad much inferior to theirs.
Then think again we lost to this mediocre Juve 0-3 at home. Ask yourselves why.
Look again at how Porto pressed their buildup relentlessly and aggressively.

That's what is football today. Pressing is no1 requirement, if you have technical players is secondary.
If you, as a team, are not able to do that, then you are doomed.

Why can't we do that? Because we have Messi, first of all. The first line of that relentless aggressive pressing collapses.
Then because we have Busi, who, if misjudges and loses one pressing action, cannot cover ground for life.
Then because we have CBs like Pique and Lenglet.

With these veteran-athletes we will never be able to compete at the highest level.
To all single-minded people saying 'youth is not good to play for Barca' (not true at all, but let's say it is)
With youth, you can at least satisfy no1 requirement of modern football, something you cannot do with Barca's legend-burdens. And from then on, you can see how high you can get

Last edited:

JamDav1982

It is as clear a pen as will see as there is zero room for debate on it. Simple as that.

The Real fan wont back down as got it totally wrong and had convinced himself this was 'another' Barca referee decision and tried bring it into conversation by comparing it to a clear Ronaldo dive.

Can spot same shite from same poster every time.

Morten

It is as clear a pen as will see as there is zero room for debate on it. Simple as that.

The Real fan wont back down as got it totally wrong and had convinced himself this was 'another' Barca referee decision and tried bring it into conversation by comparing it to a clear Ronaldo dive.

Can spot same shite from same poster every time.

So, you have really never seen pens clearer than that? Alrighty then.

I did not say it was not a pen, what im saying is, there are plenty of trips and conctact-situations in the box, few are given, therefore, there are more blatant situations(like 1v1 situations) that are way clearer than this.

JamDav1982

So, you have really never seen pens clearer than that? Alrighty then.

I did not say it was not a pen, what im saying is, there are plenty of trips and conctact-situations in the box, few are given, therefore, there are more blatant situations(like 1v1 situations) that are way clearer than this.

It is 100% pen. No room for debate. Cant get clearer than that. You compared it to a Ronaldo dive and were speaking shite as wanted to get into conversation as if Barca got a decision shouldnt have.

You got it wrong and have been put right. Stop digging.

Yannik

What are people on here claiming Ronaldo was diving. I mean that was a blatant as fuck penalty. I'm hella fucking biased in Portos favour, but I could literally not find any argument supporting the decision to not call that. Ref had a mare fortunately for Porto and all of us.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans