Champions League

KingLeo10

Chelsea 2012 is easily a better side than us.

The opponents they took down were legendary tier. Guardiola's Barca and a Bayern team that would win treble 10 months later.

Andresito

Staff member
I can already smell the lineup with Vidal, Busi and Frenkie in midfield.

Wouldn't surprise me if Roberto starts ahead of Semedo.

Birdy

RM main suffering wasn't because of City press, it was due to midfielders being statues and not providing outlets for defense. Who from RM midfield was moving in that video.
Even Barca midfield provides that outlet, thouth they struggle to keep the ball they usually lose it from midfield, providing defense line to defend.

Yesterday games shows the limitations of Casamero, who is pure spoiler.

Another way of saying the same thing.
When faced with high intensity pressure on their final third, their defenders could not pick the right pass, their midfielders could not make the move to set them free and become passing outlets.
It's the outcome of getting used playing in a league where teams don't do that

FinBarcelonafan

Another way of saying the same thing.
When faced with high intensity pressure on their final third, their defenders could not pick the right pass, their midfielders could not make the move to set them free and become passing outlets.
It's the outcome of getting used playing in a league where teams don't do that

True this is what PSG struggles with too. Most of the teams defend.

BarcaOG

Banned
what do you guys think is better:
a) going out to napoli in the camp nou (hypothetically)
b) getting slaughtered by bayern in the next round, anywhere 4-0 to 7-0

i cant stand bayern's arrogance. today's victory is bittersweet for me because bayern are a much better team as a whole than us...

Givenchy

what do you guys think is better:
a) going out to napoli in the camp nou (hypothetically)
b) getting slaughtered by bayern in the next round, anywhere 4-0 to 7-0

i cant stand bayern's arrogance. today's victory is bittersweet for me because bayern are a much better team as a whole than us...

1 leg tie, anything can happen. if we have some Messi magic and ride our luck like we did in the 1st leg vs Liverpool we don't have an away match to worry about

I think we'll lose but not heavily

Devils

Anything can happen in a 90 minute match in a neutral stadium. We're massive underdogs and nobody expects us to win, but this format will suit us better than the two-legs home/away format.

Suarez - Griezmann
Messi
De Jong - Roberto
Busi
Alba - Lenglet - Pique - Semedo
MAtS​

Since these are the players who are going to play, I think this is the formation we should go with.

Frenkie and Roberto will need to run their asses off but this formation will give us the best chance dawg.

soul24rage

Anything can happen in a 90 minute match in a neutral stadium. We're massive underdogs and nobody expects us to win, but this format will suit us better than the two-legs home/away format.

Suarez - Griezmann
Messi
De Jong - Roberto
Busi
Alba - Lenglet - Pique - Semedo
MAtS​

Since these are the players who are going to play, I think this is the formation we should go with.

Frenkie and Roberto will need to run their asses off but this formation will give us the best chance dawg.

That's the lineup I expect vs Bayern.

But it was weird to see Griezmann in CAM instead of Messi today though. Should be the other way around.

KingLeo10

DimpledTameFurseal-size_restricted.gif

Barcelona v Bayern Munich

My friend @Konan will like this one. I used to use this circa Barca v Bayern 2015...a meeting of giants when we were trying to step out of Pep's shadow as a club after Tito/Tata. And this gif encapsulates how we took him down.

Porque

We're going to Portugal, and specifically the stadium where this happened 16 years ago.

r85573_1296x729_16-9.jpg

We're playing like them, we're subbing like them, are underdogs like them. Setien is channelling their energy using the dark arts of chess.

It is the only way we have a chance.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans