Champions League

Katarina1

Banned
So youre saying there is a chance :coutinho:

very small chance. I figured an average draw for us would be PSG-Dortmund-Bayern-City. I'd give us a 1/4 chance vs PSG, 2/5 vs Dortmund, 1/7 vs Bayern, and then 1/4 vs City. That gives a 1/280 chance at winning all 4 and the CL. (There'd be some correlation between results, so 1/280 is on the low end but we're still talking <1%.)

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
very small chance. I figured an average draw for us would be PSG-Dortmund-Bayern-City. I'd give us a 1/4 chance vs PSG, 2/5 vs Dortmund, 1/7 vs Bayern, and then 1/4 vs City. That gives a 1/280 chance at winning all 4 and the CL. (There'd be some correlation between results, so 1/280 is on the low end but we're still talking <1%.)

1/280......lol

Katarina1

Banned
Bookies giving 1.80 for PSG to go through for anyone certain Barca will get tanked.

bookies also had Argentina as one of the favorites to win the last WC and for 22 as well. Barca still has the reputation of a top team so our betting odds been massively inflated. I think we were 3rd favorites to win the CL last year before the KO started.

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
atalanta play some great football. my money is still on real squeaking by, but i also wouldnt be surprised if atalanta eliminate them. they can totally do it.

Andresito

Staff member
Just 2 weeks and 3 games left until we play PSG, 4 if we go through to semis in CdR.

We're looking much stronger now compared to when we drew them. But our schedule has been tight since christmas, we need our workhorses fresh for CL.

Home of Barca Fans