Champions League

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Shaktar scored 3 goals, Borussia MGB scored 2 goals. How come we could only score 1 goal!

Our squad is both mentally and physically weak, that is why...

Sure we have technique which can be enough for some games, but as a whole we have a broken team...

BerkeleyBernie

Tactical naive by Ajax. A couple of simple cynical fouls in the opponent's half to stop breaks and they would have won 2-0 instead of tied 2-2.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Inter have the quality to beat Madrid twice and top the group. The problem is their mentality, their random choking players, and a consistent choker of a coach in the CL. So I don't get my hopes up about Inter beating Madrid.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I am of Turkish descendancy. And I dont like PSG.

But it seems alot of Turkish football fans despise Basaksehir , with them getting that stadium and how it's financied by the Erdogan/Government (If Im not mistaken).

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
But it seems alot of Turkish football fans despise Basaksehir , with them getting that stadium and how it's financied by the Erdogan/Government (If Im not mistaken).

That's his secret
hqdefault.jpg

He loves Erdogan

Andresito

Staff member
Some top speeds of players in the CL this season. Numbers are from UEFA and are unfortunately rounded so should be taken lightly.

32 km/h - Salah
31 km/h - Ansu, Vinicius, Mbappe, Felix
30 km/h - Dembele, Benzema
29 km/h - Neymar, Trincao, Griezmann, Haaland
28 km/h - Messi, Pedri
27 km/h - Suarez

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Some top speeds of players in the CL this season. Numbers are from UEFA and are unfortunately rounded so should be taken lightly.

32 km/h - Salah
31 km/h - Ansu, Vinicius, Mbappe, Felix
30 km/h - Dembele, Benzema
29 km/h - Neymar, Trincao, Griezmann, Haaland
28 km/h - Messi, Pedri
27 km/h - Suarez

Never thought benzema could run 30km/h

Home of Barca Fans