Champions League

Messigician

Worlds gone man tbf

Play the game out and deal with the matter after the match if ref said something racist punish them afterwards stopping an entire match yeah tad overkill

CatalinR10

Wtf is going on in the PSG game? 4th official being accused of racism by both sets of players? :lol:

PSG vs Istanbul Basaksehir canceled with players from both teams has left the pitch
Apparently, 4th referee called a player with a racist remark
https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri/status/1336405826836307968

from what I understood , the 4th official told the referee to ,, give a yellow card to the black guy "

From what I understood , he didn't say n word or stuff like that.

If this is the case , is this considered an incredible act of racism so that both teams have to leave the field ?

For example if I play in Africa and I am on the bench , and the 4th referee says to the first one ,, give a yellow to the white guy on the bench " should I be offended because of that ?

Horatio

You're welcome
"negru" is black in Romanian which is where he is from. Apparently the game will still be played but without that fourth referee. Absolute shambles

And negro means simply black in Spanish. But players still get persecuted for the usage(Suarez vs Evra)

messi2140

6racies Xavi
he said negrito or something like that

I remember cause he said in an interview or something like that , that the word is normal in Uruguay

Just skimming through some articles now. Apparently he said " Dont touch me , I don't speak with negro's"(paraphrasing here).

Now whether negrito means something else in his language , him saying don't touch me clearly implies something else with how he used the word.

Horatio

You're welcome
How is this racism??

Honestly, dont think it is in this case. If you have a group of white guys its not that weird to point out the single black guy by saying "black guy". Same way if it were a group of blacks with a single white guy and white guy gets pointed out by naming tone of skin.

FinBarcelonafan

Just skimming through some articles now. Apparently he said " Dont touch me , I don't speak with negro's"(paraphrasing here).

Now whether negrito means something else in his language , him saying don't touch me clearly implies something else with how he used the word.

If this is the case, suspend the ref

Home of Barca Fans