Champions League

Messi983

16014996928287.jpg

Draw is tomorrow.

El Gato

Villarato!
I'd love Chelsea. Somehow we've avoided them in these last 15 years.

Otherwise please don't give us Leipzig and Lokomotiv or Krasnodar. All else Im fine with.

Last edited:

Sterlingfan2000

I don't want psg or bayern because psg we play too often against them. Bayern is just boring because we played them last season, I want new opponents. liverpool or Juventus pls

Messi983

I wouldn't mind Bayern to see if we'll play better against them with a younger team and different system. Also, Messi, Pique and other players who have played in that embarrassment would be extra motivated even if it's just a group stage game. And probably most important, we couldn't draw them in the Last 16 Round if we'll even get there. :lol:

Bayern and two "easier" opponents like Olympiacos and Ferencvaros wouldn't be that bad imo.

FinBarcelonafan

I wouldn't mind Bayern to see if we'll play better against them with a younger team and different system. Also, Messi, Pique and other players who have played in that embarrassment would be extra motivated even if it's just a group stage game. And probably most important, we couldn't draw them in the Last 16 Round if we'll even get there. :lol:

Bayern and two "easier" opponents like Olympiacos and Ferencvaros wouldn't be that bad imo.

That's actually good point. Rather one good team in the group stage and two bad ones.

Home of Barca Fans