Champions League

FinBarcelonafan

messi.jpg

LOL

We have seen this too many times to feel hurt anymore. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

El Gato

Villarato!
I understand you but Bayern was pragmatic. They saw our weaknesses and they focused on it. How many times did they attack Kehrer side ? ^^

Only been successful at it when Di Maria left RW TBF. Which Tuchel also actually fixed and moved him back there with Mbappe in the middle when he saw the amount of times Coman got in when Kehrer got left behind.

PSG had a great game as a team. Kimpembe was incredible, Herrera very very valuable, Bernat so good in battles

FinBarcelonafan

Only been successful at it when Di Maria left RW TBF

PSG had a great game as a team. Kimpembe was incredible, Herrera very very valuable, Bernat so good in battles

PSG deserved the final. They gave Bayern run for their money. Good match. Tuchel did good job turning PSG into a team.. I am very surprised he was able to do that after the Cavani-Nrymar and other incidents.

FinBarcelonafan

The finals in CL arent as great as a few years ago or I just get old.

45 minute was good. Second half was boring. It's been letdown for years. Last year boring, Tottenham in Final yikes. Then before that Real shows.. it's been garbage for along time.

Liverpool failed massively vs Real after Ramos broke Salahs arm. Juve - Real let dowh.

KingLeo10

@didi7 thanks for confirming the stereotype of the Bayern fan is well and true.

I could post Messi dunking on you guys in 09 or 15. Or Spain/Pique dunking on your boys in 08 and 10.

At the end of the day, you didn't have the guts to come out swinging BEFORE the game. Enjoy your tinpot treble :lol:

KingLeo10

Seriously, this clown's legit been lurking for days on end waiting to squeak a win just so he could post all this.

Instead of celebrating a win by his team.

Imagine being this much of a clown.

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans