Champions League

AndreC

In my opinion we are the fifth best team in the world at the monent.
City, Juve, Liverpool and Psg are stronger. We need to avoid Liverpool first, their style is terrible for us. All the other teams we can draw we should beat.

I completely agree.
And also add that in the top 5 we have the worst manager.

Centauri B

In my opinion we are the fifth best team in the world at the monent.
City, Juve, Liverpool and Psg are stronger. We need to avoid Liverpool first, their style is terrible for us. All the other teams we can draw we should beat.

Only City & PSG are comparable to us.

Liverpool, are a step below.

Juventus, 2 steps.

Fuck it, I think we are better than PSG as well, but not by much.

Us & City are the favorites.

Look at our results from the last few years. We didn't even come close to winning CL. Expectations are low.

We have much more options this year than any of the previous 3.

Also, the team is still being gradually refined.

Leo_98cro

I think there are just 4 teams capable of winning CL this year: PSG,City,Juve and Barca. Nobody is favorite for me in this moment but winner will be one of these 4

Morten

If we draw Schalke, i hope at least we can keep the game competitive, a narrow loss would be an improvement tbh.

Barcilliant

I say bring on Liverpool!

It will be a tie which keeps our players on their toes. If you want to win CL you have to face the best. If we win great, if we lose than that chump Valverde will be shown the door.

El Gato

Villarato!
We will mist likely crash out in the quarter finals again. Im not trying tibbe pessimistic but you cant win cl with extreme Messidependencia, a bad coach and slow clueless football tactics that rely on individual moments.

You won’t. Thunder doesn’t strike twice. You have more talent than last time. But you also have the same amount of shit as last time. Ernie is also slightly improving as man manager, but only slightly, still quite inconsistent but can usually get the right starting lineup these days. Basically your error bar has moved a little bit up. Losing wouldn’t be an anomaly. Going further than expected would. Semis it is.

FinBarcelonafan

I say bring on Liverpool!

It will be a tie which keeps our players on their toes. If you want to win CL you have to face the best. If we win great, if we lose than that chump Valverde will be shown the door.

I guess that's positive. If Ernie loses vs Liverpool, he is out for sure.

vlad

Same old story with PSG, getting overrated after CL group until they face decent oponnent in K.O. match

Edit: i suppose its because of the names in the squad, choker verrati as their main midfielder and neymar more often in clown mode leading their attack with thiago silva leading defence, mbappe cant do it alone, CL quarters is their limit

Last edited:

vlad

Wouldnt put barca among favorites, more among underdogs, years of CL dissappointment made me do it

Edit: just kidding, but barca isnt favorite, there isnt favorites these years, pep struggle in CL, psg chokers, barca while not the same level of chokers as PSG, still chokers, unpredictable liverpool, and then there is juve, they go far in CL recently and they just cant win it, but i expect them in the semis, cant tell about bayern, united with mou... not, atletico with simeone...really hard to say , dortmund are underdogs so very unpredictable season in CL, that means real could go far again

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
How far can PSG actually go with that central midfield? Only Verratti is somewhat good.

Marquinhos and Di Maria doesn't sound very scary.

Home of Barca Fans